Day 13:
- 2 Sprays AMMO
- 2 Sprays MX297
- 2 Sprays IS
- I should also note that I skipped the shower, so their may have been some residuals left over from yesterday/last night.
I had a lab again today. I’ve got a female lab partner, so I was paying attention to how she acted.
I’d say it was pretty similar to when i’ve worn AMMO+IS+IG around her before. It was also hard to tell the finer details, because I was giving her the cold shoulder. When a girl doesn’t even want to go out for a coffee in between classes, it kind of burns my ass.
I don’t think it’s her fault though, I think she just hasn’t had much experience with relationships, and is shy. (It’s a first year class).
- Got the same effect/smell as yesterday after biking to my lab. Kind of like a musky scent. This time with a little B.O. as I forgot the deodorant this morning haha.
This MX297 definitely has some power, i’m going to try some of thundercat’s other mixes in the future.
Also I’m definitely going to do some testing with MX297 solo. It’s one thing to read effects others have experienced, but totally different to go out there and discover what these do for you. After all everyone’s natural mone signature is different, and an MX is experimental.