Engineering Student & Pheromones

Day 8:

  • 2 Sprays AMMO
  • 2 Sprays IO
  • 2 Sprays IS
  • 1 Spray P83

Went out to a party at another university. Didn’t have my usual confidence level. Might have been the new people I was meeting, but I also think the lack of A314 was to my detriment here.

I did bring a to-go of IO, which I sprayed a few times throughout the night.

Did some dancing with a few girls, but I just wasn’t feeling it I guess. Night was OK overall. Next time i’ll try some A314 as the base, and bring some TuTH for the dance floor.


EDIT: Looking back on the night, I realized a few points.
This one girl is usually pretty shy around me, but when we were grinding, she seemed (at least physically) into me. I’m pretty sure she was getting off on my leg at one point.
It must have been the mones right on my neck, as her head was right there.

Afterward we could barely hold a conversation (not like we did before anyways), but I think the mixed signals (physical vs vocal) were in part from the mones.

Also next time i’m going to use MX297 as my base, as i’ve heard it’s like a social version of A314, which is what I needed.