A bottle of wine + 4 drops LAM + 1 TUTH =

A really nice time! :wink:

lol

I realized that I need to add a little Turn Up The Heat to my LAM to really get things moving… maybe more on my end.. powerful potent mix though!!!

I could see how any more Turn Up The Heat on me could be a bad thing..

NOW.. if i could figure out how to spray DH on the fly I would be in heaven.. LOL I need more guts..im wimping out on that front… :o

Aw come on, where are the details? :stuck_out_tongue: LOL :wink:

Just tell him it’s a cologne you got for him that you really like… since it dries pretty lightly, even if he doesn’t like cologne, it probably won’t bother him much. I’m sure he’ll love the response he gets from you too… :smiley: Just make sure you tell him not to wear it unless you’re around!

Try, “Honey, I found this cologne…when I smelled it in the store it made me feel horny…so I bought some to spray on you…how about it?”
Growl…puuurr…at him…spray it…then pounce on him! He’ll be spaying it on himself in no time…you might even create a monster…:roll_eyes:…then you’ll have to keep up! :smiley:
You might even show him the bottle :open_mouth: uh huh…I mean it says “TURN UP THE HEAT”, right? I don’t know a single man who doesn’t want to do exactly that. And it’s what you want, right?
You’ll never know unless you try. Will he get mad? Think you’re crazy? I don’t know your situation but what’s the worst that can happen? What’s the risk?

For what it’s worth Queenie…lemme tell ya…my husband makes a strong sexual connection with those blue bottles. :wink: Well, not the bottles exactly…but you get what I mean. At this point I can spray what I want on him…lol. He’s..ahem…up for anything.

I wish you luck. :slight_smile:

Bella

Try, “Honey, I found this cologne…when I smelled it in the store it made me feel horny…so I bought some to spray on you…how about it?”
Growl…puuurr…at him…spray it…then pounce on him! He’ll be spaying it on himself in no time…you might even create a monster…:roll_eyes:…then you’ll have to keep up! :smiley:
You might even show him the bottle :open_mouth: uh huh…I mean it says “TURN UP THE HEAT”, right? I don’t know a single man who doesn’t want to do exactly that. And it’s what you want, right? You’ll never know unless you try. Will he get mad? Think you’re crazy? I don’t know your situation but what’s the worst that can happen? What’s the risk?

For what it’s worth queenie…lemme tell ya…my husband associates a strong sexual connection with those blue bottles. :wink: Well, not the bottles exactly…but you get what I mean. At this point I can spray what I want on him…lol. He’s..ahem…up for anything.

I wish you luck. :slight_smile:

lol.. i thought i got my point across… :wink:

thanks for the advice Bella.. I guess i am just worried he will react badly if i let him know and I am just having so much fun. and i know he would catch on to something if i tried to make him wear them as he HATES cologne..

I think I have to go back to the aftershave lotion and hope for the best! :roll_eyes:

So we women can use THTH too.

yup uh huh.. its really what kickstarted my engine iykwim..
I think OD’ing on it would be really bad.. and i think its just a little oomph thing.. but yup.. TUTH is “unisex” :wink:

That’s good to know because I just happen to have a little TUTH just waiting to be used and abused.:slight_smile:

Great minds think alike. I gave Queenie the same advice several posts back.

Nothing ventured…nothing gained. Sometimes ya jus’ gotta stick your..um…neck out…to get what you want. :wink: