I ordered my first set of to-go sprays a few months ago. I’m kind of getting discouraged because I haven’t seen many results, but I don’t think I’m using them right.
I actually used up all my IS/A and just ordered more. Currently, me and my boyfriend are having relationship issues, and I would like some help spicing things up. I think our relationship has lost some of it’s spark for him so I’d like to try something new. Where are some good places to apply the sprays? What are some things I can do to work with the pheromones? I don’t usually wear them around him all the time. Is IS/B good for that as well? Would instant shine help some of the moody tension we have going on?
Also, I’m on my second month of birth control pills and I remember somebody else asking, but does this affect how my pheromones work at all?
First of all…Have you read the stickies here in the womens section? Tisha wrote a few that are excellent! There’s one about women’s phero’s in general which also tells you about application tips. The other really good one is the one about how to report..Towards the end of the first post there’s a very good template for “finding your sweetspot”
As for Instant Sexiness…There are 2 versions IS/a and IS/b, both are great but give you a slightly different vibe. Which one you choose and which one works best for you is depending a bit on your personality, and if you want to emphasise your natural personality or boost it
Instant Shine can help you boost your own mood as well as those around you, but it wont fix tension problems in a relationship really. Yes, it might temporarily brighten your mood, but the root of the cause is still there
Taking birthcontrol doesn’t really affect how spray phero’s work no. Longterm use of BC do lower you own natural levels of copulins though.