A hit (plus a few others)

Hello all. :slight_smile:

First things first. My most important “hit” was myself: I just received my second order, which consisted of Instant Shine, Instant Gentleman, CTTM2. And I decided to try both IG and IShine at once. And it felt really nice!
You see, lately I’ve been working on some “personal” improvements. One of these things involve building up my confidence. And it was nice to feel I have some “tools” that will give me a few extra confidence points, along with the ones I’ve been giving myself by working on me. Hope I made my point here (my English is not that good :stuck_out_tongue:).

As for an older, yet unreported hit: On my 1st order (IO, IFM, TUTH) , I got a to-go Ammo as a gift. Although I didn’t like its smell much, I’ve tried it a few times, just out of experimentation. One of these times I put it along Openness. I went to the cinema (which is inside a mall), and I noticed I was being “eyed” by women. It happened at the bookstore I went before wathcing the movie, at the corridor, at the cinema line. I’m a good observer, and I don’t get these reactions much. It was interesting to see a few of them all in the same day.

good job ankhbar . . . . you’ve gotten a handle on it already. Congrats, you’ll likely find these mones can help tremendously with your self improvement program.

Going to have to agree with Scoupe completely. From personal experience it’s helped me push self-improvement to a much faster level.

Imo, TAF can really help you open your eyes for things like this.