A Liar's Observations.

Before I begin, I’d like to wish everyone a fun and eventful Happy Thanksgiving! Family, fun, food, and…sex for some of you. Lucky bastards.

Oh and if you happen to read everything (I know it’s long), I thank you. Oh and, I apologize beforehand for my shitty grammar, sentence structure, choice of words, and my general incoherent thoughts and incompetence

My first order arrived on the 19th of November. Yes, I know I said I’d post observations as soon as I got them but, eh haha. It arrived within 24 hours of me purchasing it (fuckin’ awesome!), and it came in a simple familiar yellow DHL envelope; though I was slightly concerned because my front gate is never open, so the only way the DHL guy could’ve gotten it over was to toss it over th-…shit.

So after quickly picking up the envelope, I rushed to my room and tore it open. I pulled out two small green bubble-wrapped packages, and a receipt. Oh thank god I thought, hopefully nothing happened to the bottles. After slowly (well I took an exacto knife to the bubble wrap so I lied)…after eagerly tearing the damn bubble wrap apart, I put the bottles on the table and did what most of you probably did: I unscrewed them open and smelled them.

Oh right uh, bought a bottle of Instant Shine, Instant Gentleman, Instant Honesty; and I received a free ToGo bottle of Ammo from…Amy! :o I think IH/IG smelled the best haha. Instant Shine was pretty good, Instant Gentleman to me smelled like a lighter version of Instant Shine, emphazing a bit on the last tone of Instant Shine.

Ah well anyways, so for the past week I’ve been just gauging baseline reactions, attitudes, behaviors, etc from people I generally see everyday so I can get a semi-accurate judgement on how well the pheromones worked for me.

To summarize everything up, in general with two sprays of Instant shine to my neck (around the jugulars of course), two sprays of Instant Gentleman to my chest (because I give lots of hugs), and two sprays of Instant Honesty to my wrists (firm handshakes and hugs, I give), I received pretty positive results. In general, people were a lot more open, talkative, and tended to stick around me a lot more.

Essentially, it calmed to people I was talking to down a bit to a point where we could carry a fantastic conversation with ease. Of course I’m not entirely convinced this is with the assistance of pheromones. I will try a blind test someday, to hopefully reduce any lingering placebo effects and hopefully any doubt haha.

Oh uh, one of my friends commented that I seemed a lot easier to approach and talk to; shit, I’d better not seem that intimidating >_>

Ah well now for the grand finale. I went to chill with a friend (let’s call her Crystal yes?) and her friends at an arcade. I saw her and gave her a hug, which lasted about ten seconds :smiley: I stood around and watched them play billiards, for a while.

Off-topic: She was wearing a tank top, whilst playing pool. Yeeea, so I thought to myself, “Oh jeez, alright…stay cool, don’t try to sneak a peek down her tank top and show her that you’re not like every other gu-…dammit.”

I’m going to skip the part where her, one of her friends, and I walked around town doing chasers with 7UP and 100 proof Tequila.

Well a little after, her friends had to go and we sorta left one playing InitialD at the arcade, Crystal and I walked back to her parent’s apartment. Man, one of my friends keeps crackin’ jokes at me tellin’ me I’m going to be a pedophile in a few days >_> SCREW YOU BUDDY!! Ah, he’s never going to read this. I’m gonna call him right now and wake his ass up and tell him.

Anyways, so after reaching her parent’s apartment I ran to my car and picked up her birthday present.

Okay okay one more off-topic comment, I promise! Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like they’re intruding a bit when you first enter a guy/girl’s house and their parents are home and he/she introduces you to them? Shit I don’t know, but I feel a bit like I’m intruding haha. Anyways.

While she was opening and reading everything, she kept commenting on how sweet I was (well chyeah, no need for fancy chemicals on this part yo), and afterwards she told me that I made her birthday haha. Awww, cute.

After screwing around on the piano…shit I just realized how bad that sounded. Well after we played her piano for a bit, we sat on her couch and watched The Wedding Singer (fuckin’ awesome movie). We sorta found each other kind of staring into each other’s eyes for a few moments during the movie haha.

Oh uh another off-topic-ish comment, sorry :] During the middle of the movie out of nowhere, she pulls a white bracelet off of her right arm and gives it to me; she tells me it’s a friendship bracelet and that I should never take it off. Awww.

I then was about to comment on the numerous existing bracelets that seemed to blanket the forward halves of her arms. She beat me to my question and said that a lot of people think that the jelly bracelets are “friendship” bracelets. Okay so at this point I came to a horrifying realization. Well then when I asked her what the bracelets represented she mouthed the word ‘sex.’

I almost couldn’t stop myself from bursting out laughing. Her arms, from her wrist and about 3-4 inches up both of her arms were covered in these jelly bracelets. FUCK YOU INSTANT HONESTY!! chucks it out my window I honestly wish I didn’t find out HAHA. Oh well, I was going to ask her about them anyways haha.

Jesus Christ though, for real I’m gonna go back and ask her about those damn bracelets haha.

Well okay I know this is long, so I guess I’ll end it here since I’m in a hurry and I know the average forum member doesn’t have the attention span to read more than a few sentences. Overall, it was a great night, with or without the pheromones. I will attempt a blind test (mixing up the bottles without looking, applying 2-3 sprays and observing reactions) some day soon.

I usually rate and criticize myself on what I could’ve done better, what I should’ve done, and my overall performance when I’m with people or when I’m with a girl. I gave myself a 7/10. A little over halfway decent, but I could’ve done a lot better.

Alright ladies and 'gents, thank you for reading my observations, please leave any input, comment, constructive criticism, and questions. It’ll be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

REP points from me and a Gift Certificate coming your way too. This is one of the BEST posts I have read in a long time.

GOLDEN!

I loved the part about the piano. If you think screwing around on it sounded bad, I got a huge chuckle when you corrected yourself and said you “played” her Piano. My ex-GF was back in town last night and somehow I managed to “play” her piano too.

Haha well thank you very much, I’m flattered. HAHA and the piano part, ah well…:]

Good to hear of your success ;]

Whoa umm, I think I accidentally pressed the reply button but um, thank you once again :]

Reps from me too, great post! I hope you were telling the truth, Liar! :smiley:

Thank you Robbie. Haha well don’t you worry, I fibbed not in my post :]

Oh I forgot to mention something. Some individuals experience a heightened sense of confidence and euphoria while using Instant Shine and Instant Gentleman. When I first sprayed on Instant Shine, I had a sudden irrepressible urge to smile; and when I first sprayed on Instant Gentleman, well honestly…nothing really happened. Later applications of IS yielded no such results.

Oh and one more thing, when I spoke with Crystal that night, she seemed more receiving. Sometimes when I speak with her, it’s like she listens but she’s completely distracted; or she listens and she’s half-stoned or something. Well I experienced that once that night, I gave Crystal her birthday present and she for some reason thought it was for me HAHA.

Ah well in general, rapport was built a lot easier; and when I talked, she listened and gave actual feedback. When I asked questions, she’d go off a few minutes answering it in detail. Blah blah blah, I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving went well :smiley:

Oh and a quick question if anyone bothers to read this, on all of the pheromone bottles, the ingredients are all the same and…it’s supposed to be like that right? I kinda was curious on what went into these things, but hey company secrets m’right?

Hm, I think maybe these sprays have more of an effect on others than they do on me haha. I got to pick a day for my blind test haha.

LOL… Reps from my end too. Funny and entertaining post…Good job!!

LOL Robbie!!

you were right about most of people not reading till end so long posts. But lol… I even finished it , so gratz - your post was entertaining a lot :smiley: REP from me :]

Good stuff. Keep the details, and screw everyone who doesn’t want to read 'em. lol I like to know details. Rep points to ya.