I’m brand new here’re and I just purchased instant shine and ammo double strength but I was curious about the mix of using a130 and instant gentleman with 1 spray of ammo 2x. Any thoughts on this? Could I still use instant shine and all 4 sprays or to much? Any friendly feedback would help.
Yup, that is quite viable, esp around younger women and the P130 in particular will help make your Heavy Ammo more acceptable to women who might otherwise find it too much.
Summer Ammo/IG has been a favourite smart/sexy/social, daytime/polite-social mix base for for me this last year and Summer Ammo is Ammo augmented with P130 and TAA (main component of IS).
So 1 spray of ammo 2x to the right side of my neck 1 of instant shine 1-3 of instant shine to my left side of neck and 1-2 sprays of a134 to right hand and 1-2 of IG on left hand??? On a side note I tried ammo2x with a girl who said she wasn’t in to me and she made a move on me last night but as I’m a little skeptical I think it was me just not giving a damn that made that happen lol she’s 18 btw and I plan on moving in for the kill later this week. She seemed to like my “cologne” lol how would you go about dosage for all 4 sprays?
You seem to be overthinking your app points - This can all be layered together, unless the A314 is in oil and I would tend to layer around the neck/throat area with some spread out to the wrists/forearms.
Also, A314 and IG in the same mix is pretty pointless as the A314 steering will obliterate the lighter feel of IG. Use one or the other
And it sounds like your behaviour and the Ammo helped there - Very often its when the two coincide that you get far better than expected results. Keep it up! ![]()
As for dose, you would do well to spend the next week getting the hang of dosage for your primary pheros singly - Ammo and A314. That done, you will be in a better position to use them together effectively.
Thanx for the help I appreciate it