A314: An awkward moment...

A very quick report as I’m about to hit the sack, but wanted to write as my thoughts are still lucid. Just came back from a party - and had an awkward moment which kind of degraded the fun of the event.

Product and amount: A314, 2 drops

Cover scent: Eau Sauvage by Dior

I went to my friend’s son’s first birthday party. He was quite a good friend but because of his work commitments and my flying, we grew apart over the years. Quite sad but I was happy that we re-connected and I was especially happy to learn that he had gotten married to a lovely lady and had a fine baby boy. He never had any luck with women (at all) so I was pleased for him that he found by any account, an extremely attractive woman. The dynamic was interesting to observe - she most definitely wears the trousers in that family.

Anyways, reached the party, mingled and whatnot. I was introduced to his wife for the first time. A314 hit hard. I mean really hard. She behaved quite inappropriately with me (no alcohol involved). Hair flipping off the charts and I caught her taking small glances at me whenever I wasn’t looking. One other guest at the party even said that she was “checking me out”. She doesn’t know me at all, yet she was saying some of the most confusing things, like “He looks like he knows how to pick a good bottle of wine (I don’t!)” and “you look like a playboy (I found this to be very weird)”

Over the course of the party, my friend saw what was happening and wasn’t happy. I mean, who would be? If my wife started doing that, I would also be upset. However, I don’t think he had the courage to confront her (maybe he did after the party ended, who knows). Anyhow, he pulled me over to the side and apologetically asked me to leave. I know he’s a little insecure, so I left, excusing myself by saying I had an early flight the next day. I didn’t say goodbye to anyone else.

2 key things tonight has taught me:

Key statement 1: I have noticed that A314 has a much more powerful effect on Indian women than any other ethnicity I’ve encountered.

Key statement 2: Having at most 1 or 2 products on helps capture and amplify thoughts and perceptions a lot clearer than having 4+ different products on, no matter how complementary

I was a little demoralised when I came home…didn’t really feel like doing anything. Normally I listed to the iPod for a bit before sleeping, but just couldn’t be bothered. Don’t know why I felt like that, but I just did. If anything, I should have felt the opposite, from an ego boost when being complimented and behaved with in such a fashion by an attractive woman. We’re all red-blooded males after all…however, I think true friendship trumps all of that.

Good night!

Quick question PS

Was the husband indian, and are you? Could be a cultural thing I’m curious.

Yep the husband is Indian, she is Indian and I am half-Indian. We also both originate from the same region in India (Mumbai).

I’ve gotten some good responses from Indian women with A314, I’m not indian myself but I agree with your theory about it working well.

GeezWeez! AwkWARD would be correct! :open_mouth:

You won’t be getting anymore invites, pal!! :smiley:

If I may, I’d be interested to know what he says the next time you two speak. :wink:

PS: Was it rev 26 by any chance… if rev 23 gave you such a response from the lady, I can only imagine what 26 could have done

I can report a very similar response with Rev26.

Over four exposures to me wearing this, a very attractive Central Asian (could be Azeri, a fair community has settled here because of the oil biz) in her 30s has gone from discrete flirty eye contact, to pretty open flirting and massive IOI’s, right in front of her increasingly worried/insecure-looking older husband/partner (Scottish, late 40s) - They also have a delightful young lad.

The doses have been 2-3 drops rev 26. The 3 drop days were worn on their own and the 2s were along with one spray heavy Ammo.

She’s stunning and TBH, the attraction is mutual but I really don’t want to be moving-in on someone else’s relationship. Its been done to me enough times and it ain’t any sort of good. :frowning:

I wonder if this works on darker women in general. If it works on Indian women, then it may have a similar effect on black women and Hispanic women?

I am wondering since A314 is a status pheromone and Indians tend to be status driven then you may have been deemed as royalty before the Indian female.

Brain begins to work

No it has nothing to do with skin color. It has more to do with cultural/ethnic values and what are deemed appropriate mates. I’ve seen it work well on Indian women, Irish, Italian, doesn’t matter. It just has to do with what the women’s preferences are.

I like the way you think son… :smiley:

BLACK WOMEN: Check!

INDIAN WOMEN (The one’s with the dot :smiley:): Check!

My black women mix is: 3 drops of A314 & 3 drops of AE + 2-3 sprays of Instant Shine. It rocks!

Today, I was suppose to do another mix at my eye appointment,but I went with the above mix. My doc is one beautiful and delicious-looking 30-something East Indian! Yum without da cherry on top!

I hear my name, “M to the M.”

“I know that voice!” I get up, turn, and there she is! (Quick pocket check to see if I packed my sweet and sour sauce!) “Hola, quapa!” She smiles, but I don’t know if she understood.

Chitty chat! Chitty chat! Chitty chitty chat!

My eyes are dilated. She does her thing. Jokingly, I raise my hand, she slaps me a high five. I say, “Do you beat on all your patients!?” She laughs and says, “You were raising your hand like a little kid in school with a question.” (SUCCESSFUL was my act! YeaYah! :smiley:)

“I do have a question!” “Oh. What is it?”

I finish up, and I’m out.

I was about to say her eyes were so beautiful and so dilated, but, they were suppose to be, when you’re in the dark. Duh-Do-Duhhhhhh! :smiley:

How do I know the mix was a hit? Because I use to hold my hand out for a hand shake, and she never took it. Today, I got a high five slap, and she was happy to do such! :wink:

What…ever! :roll_eyes:

Do you close on black women with that mix? Secondly, Where do you get alter ego from and what is it supposed to do?

Moma - Try googling the firm Lovescent for Alter Ego - Its a similar idea to Ammo but with a higher proportion of none and in an oil base. Goes very well with A314 IME and the oil base gives it a similar longevity.

This is probably my favourite non-Androtics phero product so far. :slight_smile:

And IME, for hispanics anything high none and fun/social is good. I’ve had stunning results with just MX297 and raw none. Also mixes centered on A314 and IJ and A314/NPA (Lovescent again) and A314/Heavy Ammo. TUTH and IS was a no-no however, I found myself landed with a horny hispanic woman who just wanted to talk about sex all night! :o :frowning: