A314 Combo/mix thread

I’ve been experimenting with A314 as my base in all my mixes, because of the great effects A314 produces. I’ve been trying to come up with a sexual mix with A314 and would like some input on improvements or additions to this mix.

A314 (2-3drops), Dirty (1 drop), 2drops AE/m, IFM(2 sprays) [Date mix]
A314(2-3 drops), Dirty (1 drop), 2 drops AE/m [everyday or going out mix]

I would personally like to phase out AE/m and use only Androtics products and get the same effects. I am thinking about adding Instant Shine to my daily mix.

I have seen very positive results from wearing 3 drops A314+3 drops AE/m

I am sure there is a way to replicate AE/m effects with only Androtics products, but which? AE/m=0.2mg/ml -none, 0.15mg/ml -nol, 0.1 mg/ml -rone

Please give me some suggestions for using A314 and any other products for a sexual mix, but still keep the general positive effects of A314. Thanks

Hi.

What effects did you get that you liked with A314 + AE? That’ll better help with recommendations.

Right now, Ammunition is a balanced blend of none:rone and anol at an easily controllable 7.5mcgs total per spray. It’s somewhat AE like, if you really like that.

I may be radically altering Ammunition sometime soon, so if you want a basic none:rone:anol formula, now is the time to pick it up.

It comes with a fairly strong “cool and sexy” scent, not unlike Cool Water and Hugo Boss, so that would have to be OK with you. It is in every sense a true “pheromone cologne”, since the scent was designed by the same perfume house that does 1 out of every 3 or 4 colognes you find at better department stores.

If you don’t want an all-in-one add-on or a cologne, you have MANY options. Most our products are highly modular and easy to mix with.

Turn Up The Heat gives you 5mcg of androstenone per spray, with some erotic essential oils. It works just like a thermostat. You can gradually “turn up the heat” on each subsequent date or rendez-vous you have with a special someone.

This definitely “sexes up” A314, and gives you complete control of dosage, so you can get cosnsitent results and avoid buildup issues.

Dirty is more like Raw Power or Primal, but with copulins for that dirty, “recently had sex” social proof element. You’re getting 10mcg per androstenone per dose with that. Younger ladies might not like a 10mcg wallop. It may be too intense for some. It depends.

The copulins, too, are likelier to end you up more with “dirty” girls. Women that you want you all leashed up, all to themselves, generally aren’t going to like the copulins on you. i.e., Dirty is a blatant sex product - it’s not romantic whatsoever.

Instant Openness is 12.5mcg of ANOL per spray with 2.5mcg of additives that enhance it (unless you get the double strength variety, then it’s 25mcg anol and 5mcg of additives). It’s easy to add the anol you want with this in a controlled manner.

In a sexual context, you want anol to provide a sense of being elated and carefree. It’s not absolutely essential for a sex mix, unless you’re basing a sex mix around “Shine”, then I’d say it partners up perfectly.

For times when you’ll only be with women, you can add Instant Female Magic. I wouldn’t use this daily, but even 1 spray during special times will help bring you closer, deeper and faster than you might expect.

It does give a sort of romantic halo to interactions, much like A314. Just something to be aware of. Not all men wish to be romantic. Not with all women, anyway. :slight_smile: While most women like romance, they don’t even want it all the time, either.

Instant Shine is excellent to add to your daily mix, and it does add it’s own kind of sexual oomph that’s even appropriate during the day. Unlike androstenone, Shine is very upbeat and well accepted by everyone.

I love Instant Shine, and I personally can’t recommend it enough for a mix. If you don’t have shine already, you’ll love it.

You’ll notice that some other forum users use Instant Shine along with A314 (and usually some androstenol), for a kind of “Instant Celebrity” effect. It’s good stuff.

You can also literally clone AE with the ExperiMone series. You could easily do 10mcg -none, 5mcg nol, and 2.5mcg rone with the Xmone sprays, which would replicate a properly formulated AE batch exactly.

Seems like Dirty might be better suited to the club scene or specific cases of women that completely prefer the bad boy type image. I know how to spot those after the first date or two.

I think I will surely get Instant Shine since it shares that new special pheromone in IFM, but will work for daily use.

I didn’t realize Turn up the heat was 5mcg per spray..I thought it was 1mcg per spray. I may try this.

Ammunition wouldn’t be my thing because it is a cologne and I like to wear my own personal colognes. Also it’s a lighter more general suited pheromone content than the other products more streamlined for the non-mixers.

When I did 3 drops of AE with 3 drops A314 I got that in control Androstenone vibe with a little tension from my male friend at first, but then later after we ate 1hr+ I got that leader effect the rest of the night with looks from many women. My male friend was asking permission to go to the bathroom! And followed me around like a puppy dog.

I don’t think the extra Arone in AE had anything to do with the effects since A314 has that well covered. I’m sure it was just the ratio of Anone to Anol in it. Not sure what that would come out to in mcg for 3 drops.(maybe 30mcg Anone, 21mcg Anol)

I know getting too much Anol will decrease the sexual effects of Anone. I am not sure what the right dosage may be.

DOes this sound like a good replacement mix?: A314(3 drops), Turn up the heat (1-2 sprays), IS (1-2 sprays)

Perhaps I need to add a little Anol to add more approachability and chattiness??

Thank you for all your help!:smiley: :slight_smile:

Hey Cloud,

I’m not using your AE mix.. but today I wore 3 sprays of Instant Shine and about 4-5 drops of A314. I was at work and as I was talking with my co-workers the subject of music came up and as the music was playing everyone started egging me on to dance and so I busted out dancing. Considering the normal mood of the place, this time it was actually all right and people were up in spirits. Then we started clean up and as I was putting the office vacuum away, and the females kept approaching me and asking me wierd questions like “can I help you with something” or “do you need help with that.” Well wierd because it was obvious I was done and there was nothing else to do.

The A314 that I had gripes about earlier because of the speed of the dropper actually came out faster when I shook it.. so I ended up with 3 more drops that I intended to use, which was 2… but came out to 5. So I know this combination makes for a potential good party mix.

I’ve gotten those similar reactions too with people and friends asking if they can help you…more than usual or out of the ordinary. Seems I come off more of a leader figure or someone important.

Been wearing WAGG (2 drops), Instant Openness (3 sprays), Instant Shine (3 sprays), and the stronger white-capped ‘mutant’ version of A314 (1-2 drops) to the office and am impressed by the results.

Leaving out the A1 (-dienone) seems to have really improved my mood and verbal articulateness, and the guys just seem more consistenly friendly.

The A314, however, has been the best part of the mix as it seems to give me some kind of respect without treading on people’s toes (as seems to happen with -None heavy products and even Chikara). I think the mix-above will be the basis of my social interactions and I will add other mones as needed (maybe IFM if I want to add intimacy or have mostly females around me, or ‘Turn up the Heat’ if I want push the sexual envelope)…

Visionary

I ordered “TUTH” and “IS” to try out instead of using AE/m with my A314. I think getting 5mcg doses of Anone will be much better than possibly getting too much with AE/m. “IS” is just icing on the cake in the mix.

I’ll reserve the “Dirty” for the Bad Girls that like assholes.

P.S. I notice when I wore dirty around the good girls that even though they talked to me and seemed to enjoy my company in class at college; this one girl seemed to become kind of anxious and possibly a little tense around me…I noticed she was chewing on her finger nails, which she noramlly doesn’t do. At then end of class she left without waiting on me. The last couple of classes she waited on me and we talk on our way to the next class.(2 drops AE/m and 1 drop Dirty) generally wearing AE and A314 or just AE she doesn;t act this way.

Is dirty still for sale ~ I cant find it?,… That could be fun with A1 - we could call it heart breaker :}

its similar to Instant jerk, but instead of 15mcg Anone per spray it’s 10mcg per drop. I think thats right.

First time application of this mix in class around a stable reacting woman I sit next to.

Wore 2 drops of A314 one smeared on each side of neck and 2 drops to the same spots from an all in one product("All-in-one"Total pheromone content of 2 drops roughly=8-10mcg Anone, 5-7mcg Anol, 2-3mcg Arone) Im guessing its on the lower side of the rough side from estimates done by members of another forum many months ago. Just wanted to say it can easily be replicated with Androtics products…In fact I’m switching over to TUTH and experimone Alpha-nol 2.5mcg(orange). A314 has plenty of error corrected Arone. So the small amount of Arone in the “all-in-one” product would hardly make a difference.

:smiley: Effect: The girl I normally sit next too in class acted a lot nicer to me than usual..like I was somebody special, she kept asking me if I wanted some of her favorite cereal(2-3 times i believe), she asked me if I wanted any of her gum when she pulled it out(hey now!..I brushed my teeth and mouthwashed right before class), She was pretty chatty for class..more than usual and seemed concerned about how I felt.

We normally talk a little back and forth, but not this much and never had reactions really like this either before with her just wearing the “all-in-one” alone around her.

I wore 2 drops A314, 2 sprays TUTH, and 2 sprays IS tonight.

I noticed quite a few women when I was walking around in target stick around close to me a lot as I was browsing dvds and cds. When I would move to one area they would soon follow. It was really odd because 2 of the women kept hovering around me real close. So close that one of them bumped into me when there was clearly a ton of room to move around. 1 of them smiled at me big, but acted shy. I think the 2 sprays of TUTH attracted women from a greater distance, but perhaps the combonation of A314 and 2 sprays of TUTH made them a little intimidated and shy.

My male friend seemed to pretty much follow me around and let me set the pace as to what to do the whole night. Like I was the one to make 99% of the decisions. Lots of laughing between me and my male friend, but the night before it seemed there was more laughing when I used 1 spray TUTH and 3 sprays IS. But as far as the women go I noticed more signals and like I said they hovered around me like a magnet wherever I moved. I even tried on purpose to move to a completely random location and one of them soon followed over right near where I was.

I didn’t have any more encounters with women during the night, but all the men I bumbed into or was in close proximity to treated me with a lot of respect and were rather polite. kind of an atypical experience in a large city that I’m in.

I haven’t gotten my Experimone Anol 2.5mg/spray bottle yet, but I suspect that will further enhance the mix by tearing down more boundaries and shyness.

So far very good preliminary results with TUTH and IS combined with A314. I really love the smell and mood IS puts me in..It certainly effects others around me in a positive way.

try a good strong squirt of TAL , it boosts women’s confidence, so they’re more likely to externalize their thoughts… TAL/TAC together are a most interesting pair, especially when mixed with A314, about 30 mu of each should do the number rather thoroughly… women WILL become social around you…:smiley:

thanks I may try that.

interesting.

how about tal/anol/a314?

Hi everyone,

I recently stumbled across this forum and I’m impressed by the quality of ppl/knowledge around here. I’ve been using mones for a few years now, but A314 (v.1 afaik) and CTTM are the only Androtics products w/ which I have experience…didn’t know the others existed, wish I did. I was given a bottle of each back when they were 1st offered at the online store which led me here. At that time they were new and no one was using it or weren’t posting any reports on their, now defunct, forum.

I have been a strong proponent of -rone for some time now, but grew tired of shouting over the crowd of -none devotees. Don’t get me wrong, -none can be beneficial in a mix, but the problem was mitigating its negative qualities. At first, I didn’t “get” A314, but I didn’t have this great resource available at that time. It’s energy, it’s feel escaped me initially. I began using it as the heart of my mixes for 2 reasons: (1) I couldn’t find a product that contained what I intuitively felt was the correct ratio of mones, i.e. not enough -rone. So I used A314 to boost the -rone levels in my mixes. I was seeking a specific ratio. (2) Mixing A314 w/ other products, I noticed that my mixes had a totally new feel to them. They had more complexity, a richer texture. I ended up w/ a mix that allowed me to use higher -none levels,for the sexual power, w/out the constant hassle of aggression. The proper ratio allowed the mix to maintain its personality while, at the same time, increasing the power/intensity of the mix. I ended up w/ something that could go from an everyday dose, to a club dose w/out any need to change my mix.

CTTM was easier to peg. I freaked out at the things complete strangers would tell me…TMI most of the time. Using bnol helped balance the anol in my mixes. Anol’s incessent chattering was tempered by the bnol and the TMI of bnol was eased by the anol.

I still believe that this mix could be even further improved by some of the unique products offered by AR. I look forward to playing more in the future.

MHarris-

You have no idea how much I appreciate your dosed products. Consistancy is a major issue, as is diffusion. Your approach is completely unique and you seem to be striving for products that focus on utilizing/accentuating the positive/feel good qualities that synthetics can provide us.

Hope to stop by again as soon as my schedule permits, I’ve learned a ton already.

I use a314 as the base of my mix. I use IFM, IH, IS and SOE as my base work mix. I have a question. I’ve read that you should change up your signature so people will not become use to you. Why is this? What would be a good change up with what I have as my base? I also have IO, WAGG-N, and A7. I don’t wear the A7 to work and the WAGG-N is new so I’m still playing around with it. I also like how people in this thread are listing the amounts of what they use. It helps me see what others are doing. I’m using 3-4 drops of A314 and was thinking of staying at 4 drops with the amount of IH, IFM, IS, and SOE I wear.
Thanks. J

yeah I’m with old gezer–my daily mix for work is A314, SOE, and IS…sometimes with a bit of ammo

soe none - How much do you use? What kind of hits do you see with your combo? of course, I would need more do to my age. :slight_smile:

I generally go with 2-3 drops of A314, two long strips of Scent of Eros from wrists to shoulder (and chest…apparently you cant OD on Scent of Eros so I apply a lot of it).

With Ammo sometimes a spray to chest then neck. I also use either Hugo Boss Selection as a cover scent (if I use ammo since they smell almost the same). for a light airy smell that’s not too heavy I cover with banana republic classic.

Since I just started at the company (going on 2nd week), its hard to truly gauge everyone’s reaction…with the exception of my boss. she’s smoking hot, outspoken and sadly is engaged lol. anyway i noticed that when she’s talking to me one on one, it’s hard for her to maintain constant eye contact. she would dart her eyes a lot…like one moment she’d look elsewhere and then next concentrate on me intensely. also i usually insert a few sly comments and she laughs like it’s extremely funny. everyone else in the office seems cool with me. they acknowledge me and all know my name (which sucks because I dont know anyone outside my department so i only greet them informally lol…“like hi…how are you?”)