A314 & Connection

Ok so I know maybe this should be in A314 area, but I want the guys who never tried it to get A314.

I finally got to try A314 not only in a business setting, “street sales” but also in a social setting.

I’ll focus just on the social, cause we all know, or if you don’t know: A314 & IH are chocolate coated bliss for work, imo.

But after work, we all went out for a beer and then some wine in the park.

I’m wearing leftovers of A314 2 drops IH..like 6 sprays and IS about 4 sprays.

So 2 of the people in the group knew me from the past…I had previously worked here before, but everyone else only just met me.

6 people, 2 young girls, one black other, white, one black guy, one white guy and an white couple. ages 20-30 yrs old…and me a ripe 34, with the face of a 25 yr old..

Now for anyone who thinks A314, IS & IH as a mix is not sexual…well I’ll tell you what if you use it right it very much so is…

Every women, even the one with the boyfriend were hangin on my every word…all body language was pointed at me.

The one black guy whom I knew, is a nice kid, but a bit of a wanna be alpha.

The white girl was looking at me in the eyes like she found a piece of heaven and wasn’t sure if I was a dream or she woke up and is working with Bono.

Funny thing is earlier she told the group she only has dated black guys for no reason given,…we left the bar to head to the park and she happened to have followed me and strayed from the group…even though I was going get my bike, out of the way…I said , ok well I’ll ride my bike and meet you guys…and for a moment she stood there.

You could feel that pull, from her eyes you could see it. She wanted to stay :slight_smile:

Once we got to the park we had a blast after a while it became apparent to me that I was the alpha of the group. Without cutting people down, or being an asshole. I was the alpha. I could see the respect, feel it.

Now the black kid..kept repeating everything I did. If i said something funny, he would agree very loudly!..lol towards the end of the night, I jabbed, “hey why don’t you do everything I do eh?” lol…this got the white girl to laugh :wink:

Even the other guys i heard yell he mr Cockblock Ill see you at work tomorrow.

As I said good bye to everyone, the one white guy who is a mngr…was looking at me like, Yeah, you’re the man!..he’s like "Dude I’ll see you a work later!..

I stared at the white girl in the eyes and told her I’d see her at work…I like to gaze just a little bit too long…I find they fall in love with you better that way :cool:

Altought she is 20 and I’m 34 and I don’t shit where I eat…but I’ll use the bathroom at the restaurant sometimes::smiley:

So my conclusion is with A314, IH, & IS = Alpha , Social and connection big time!

ok I can respect not doing anything with a coworker…I don’t agree, but I respect it. Age however has nothing to do with anything imo. In fact, as long as you ain’t doing anything sick or illegal (in which case I’d hunt you down myself) it almost seems from age related effectiveness that it’s the natural order of things.

When you’re young, you produce higher levels of None, yet none tends to scare younger women but the milfilicious cougars eat that shit up like candy.

As you get older your Rone levels increase (A314, IG, MX297…I think) and younger women seem to respond very well to higher rone levels and socials. So be the mature sophisticated older cat that steals the girlfriends from these young 20 somthing year old guys. One day they’ll be in your spot doing the same thing, and when you’re so old your junk stops working the young trophy wife will be in her cougar stage anyway initiating some young stud into the ways of manhood.

Cue up “Circle of Life” from the “Lion King”

lol, so true.