A314 First Try

First day : 2 drops A314 on the wrists and back of ear. 1x Instant shine on the neck

Self Effects: Immediate confidence boost + feeling like i can do everything. :slight_smile: At the same time I was feeling really happy and up.

Effects on Others: I went to hospital for my wife’s tests. Everybody seemed to be very helpful. Doctor’s were very polite to me and my wife. One of the hospital personel said “thank you sir” but i even didn’t say something to him. It was so strange :slight_smile:


Second day : 2 drops A314 on the wrists and back of ear. 2 spray Instant shine on the neck, 2 spray Instant Opennes on hair.

Self Effects: I felt really cool, up and confident like the first day.

Effects on Others: In the morning i went to hospital again. I came across with one of my friend which i don’t see so much and he started to talk about his job secrets and said he will call me in the afternoon for some news. He was in a really good mood and respectful to me while talking.

In the afternoon we went to Starbucks and I had a very big hit.
The waiter who knew me for a while suddenly said to his friends with a loud voice “to be quiet” because I am in! :slight_smile: It was just like I am a VIP. Then he said to me that i am really charismatic on that day.

After starbucks i was in a dvd shop. That is the place i go for almost 10 years now. The owner was doing his best to find us a dvd in a way which he has never done in 10 years :slight_smile:

A314 makes you a VIP person and makes life easier.


3. day : 2 drops A314 on the wrists and back of ear. 1x Instant shine on the neck, 2 spray Instant Opennes on hair again and 2 spray ammo

Self Effects: It was not like first 2 days but i was feeling good.

Effects on Others: I was in a 3 different curtain shop with my wife. All the store owners were really polite, respectful and they did a big discount on the curtains even i didn’t ask for :slight_smile:

After shopping we went to a shipping office. I was sending a book to my friend and wanted to write a note on the book and ask for a pen. I was just asking for a normal pen but the boy said to me that i should write with a better pen so that he left the office and went somewhere else to find me a better one. and he found it! :slight_smile: i couldnt believe that :slight_smile:

lastly, i went to mobile phone shop, the girl who was never seem to talk with me in the past talked so much about the thing i asked…:slight_smile:

And one more thing; a314 seems to be helpful on sleep. I am not sure but i quess.

Thats the report of 3 days. I ll keep on writing.

4. day : 2 drops A314 on the wrists and back of ear. 2 spray Instant shine on the neck, 2 spray Instant Opennes on hair.

Self Effects : are getting weaker. I don’t know why.

Effects on Others: Not so many hits today. I met with many new people but there were no noticiable hits at all. Maybe a little respect.


5. day : 2 drops A314 on the wrists and back of ear. 2 spray Instant shine on the neck, 2 spray Instant Opennes on hair. 2 spray ammo

Self Effects : I was really aggressive just after i put the mones on me. But much more confidence than 4. day. And i was sleepy all day.

Effects on Others: I went to many places but they were all outside. Not so many hits like the first days. I drank coffee with 2 of my friends. They were really chatty. That is all.

Good reports! It is common to have the “Self Effects” lessen over time with use. However the effects on others should stay the same. I would take a break from use a couple days a week. Give your pheromone receptors time to replinish. Usually that will help keep the self effects. Also drink a good amount of water. It seems to help me as well. I have used A314 since June 09 and still get some self effects, nothing like when I first started using though. It is my favorite product. I use it 5-6 days a week. Unless I am testing something by itself.

If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask!

Good report.

Today : 1 drop A314 back of ears. 2 spray ammo 1 to back of neck, the other to right neck.

Self Effects : I felt really good and handsome for the first 40 minutes. But things changed after that. We were in a personal development seminer with my wife. Just before the seminer begins my wife went outside and came back with a 4 spray of Instant Sexiness. I suddenly overdosed. Felt a little sick, sleepy and so much aggressive. My inner voice started to talk so much. I was depressed for 1 hour and couldnt listen the seminar. I have warned my wife about this overdose things before but she didnt listen to me and this thing happened. It was a terrible experince for me. I wanted to stay alone after the seminer.

Effects on Others: Most of my friends came near me and lots of touching and talking. But because of my bad mood i couldn’t understand the hits. My wife was laughing a lot in a way which she normaly doesnt do while i was talking about this overdose things and my depresif mood.

Lesson of the day : Don’t take your wife with you when you both are on pheros.

LOL I always wondered what would happen. I purchased my wife some pheros, she never really used them. They just sit now. Congrats on doing it together though. That is awesome!