A314 + Instant Shine experience!

Hey all,

as you know I am fairly new and would like to share my results today specifically on my A314 + IShine usage.

Time of day: 2 PM
Temperature in F: ~61 deg.
Wind: ~12MPH
Environment: Campus, classroom
Dosage: 1 full drop of A314 (meaning letting one drop fall on my fingertip) and 2 half drops (meaning getting a dab using my finger). A total of 3 IShine sprays in the morning at 10AM and 2 shots before lab @ 2PM on top of my head, front of my neck and back of my neck.
Self Effects: I definitely felt more confident than other days of use because this is the most I’ve ever used. I was extremely positive and smiled at everyone. I reacted fairly positive to negative things which is a major +!
Surrounding Effects: I definitely noticed a different in today’s effect because of the amount I used was different than before. I usually use only 1 drop of A314 and around 2 shots of IShine. I wanted to try out more and today was the best day to do it! I am a pretty nice guy so I don’t have problems really talking to people. I have been keeping to myself lately, not completely but on most days just trying to handle business. When I got to the room, everyone was waiting outside for the lab instructor. I have a lot of female friends in the class so I usually sit next to them. I didn’t pay attention to the reaction from them but I noticed I was a lot more confident than usual (probably from the A314). Take note that when I sat on the floor, I sat next to this girl, B, that I’ve had my eye on since the beginning of the semester. Every time I spoke people would just listen, not that it doesn’t happen but today I really noticed it. One girl, A, was like, “Saying hi to everyone! What’d you do this weekend? Why are you so happy?” (Probably the IShine) She kept insisting something was different about me today, but I told her, “Wow it took you that long to notice?” We laughed. Upon going into the class, I crack a joke at the instructor and tell him he’s late. He explains that he was printing out the quiz and replied joking that he didn’t have to print out the quizzes, the class laughed. Another thing to note is that I am usually the one to say something out loud in front of everyone but like I said, lately I’ve been keeping to myself. So the significance of that is that I was out of the shell I crawled in more so today and was able to that type of thing with ease. I think the A314 was a good amount because everyone paid attention to me when I spoke and even when I said bye to the table I sit at everyone said bye this time which is weird. (There are 10 of us at a table, remember this is a lab). The girl A noticed that and said, “Wow, everyone said bye to you, what is it with you today.” We ended up catching up before I left and I can tell she looked at me as if I were an IHV by the way she would look at me as I was explaining (I think). Since I’ve known A from last semester, I can tell it was a different conversation that we had.
Overall the hits were great but in terms of women, I didn’t really care, it was lab, I just liked the effects especially from the A314.
What I learned: Well I learned a lot about A314 and its effects. I’m not sure if 1 full drop and 2 half drops is the sweet spot for A314 but it definitely was a good dosage for me.

Edit: Forgot to add that girl B was staring at me all day in lab. I’m going to try next lab to see what’s up :wink:

Thanks for listening! :slight_smile:

Nice report!

Sounds like someone is getting ready to become the LEADER OF THE PACK!! :wink:

A well-written report, kudos to you.

Sounds to me you may have some crushes in your vicinity. A314 is perfect for situations like this, because it puts you well out of the friend zone. Good job

Nice report! Earlier today I used A314 with IO and IH and had some nice effects. If you have these pheros I suggest giving it a try.

This sound you are already get your sweet spot… Try more, experiment and experience it. Everything will be going well… passion my friend… maintain it..

That’s great. I’m trying A314 + IS today at work (3 drops A314, 2 sprays IS). So far no noticeable differences. None of my friends have noticed a difference…but this is my second day on mones so I’ll keep trying.

Your friend would not be able to feel the different on pheromone… pheromone mostly working on the first impression, first time you meet someone or very long time you didnt meet that person…

Thats good to know. I’ll take note for the future. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’ve always been a leader but never really gave off that vibe which in turn led people to not take my seriously. I’m ready, A314 help’s me follow through.

Always fun to have a crush or two haha. I really like that it willd put me out of the friend zone because I sometimes end up in the friend zone. Trying to reduce this now.

For some reason, IO makes me want to say certain things and it doesn’t come out right. I think I need to couple IO with something like IH because it doesn’t work well for me. That’s when wearing it with A314 and IS so I don’t know what would you suggest?

I think so too. I used this same combo the following Friday and my friend said “You smell delicious.” and she had her head on my shoulder for no reason. Lol.. this girl has a boyfriend and she always flirts with me. With pheromones I see a lot more flirting going on which is sad for her boyfriend but she knows this and admits it. Sometimes I feel like she is trying hard not to flirt because she’ll talk about her bf A LOT. Whatever haha. At least I’m not trying to just sleep with her. Maybe she’ll let me after they break up.

You know the more and more I use pheromones, the more I learn how to use them. I don’t really try to notice anything but when I do notice I’ll remember. I try to act according to what I’m feeling, like I normally do without pheromones and for me it comes out naturally. Except for IO.. I need to find something to balance it because it makes me blurt things out without thinking and it doesn’t come out as smooth as I would like. I’ll stutter when I wear it .. I’m thinking adding it with IH.. so that’s next on my list along with IG.

Island 3 drops is a decently large amount for 24.. What reactions do you get at 1 or 2 drops?

Is that the newest edition? one must be too much for the classic one

Theres a new edition?? or did you mean the UFE which I’m pretty sure Island wouldnt have access to based on his reporting stats..

hmm… mine is Rev 23?
Which is Rev 24 then?