Two of my friends bdays were over the weekend. So we partied out at the bars on Saturday night. Before I went out I took my shower.
Put on 2 drops of a314. One on the wrist and spread to the other.
One down the front of my neck.
3 sprays of mx292. wrists covering the a314. back of neck and front.
1 spray of TUTH. to the chest.
Well got to the bars. Mind I say im only 20 almost 21. Fake ids are nice but never had to use it the whole night.(Possible the a314) Had 5 people I never met before buy me shots which doesnt bother me haha.
Anyways there were around 7 girls that I knew from school. Two of them were all over me, slaping my ass and telling me I have a sexy butt haha. Thats never happend to me before.
I was playing some cards for a while with my good friend. Everytime I would look up at him or others, their was this hot blonde just staring at me. I caught her eyeing me up the whole night. Finally my friend introduced me to her. Turns out I went to school with her and she remebered me. I really dont ever remember seeing her at all in my life, but she insisted we hung out before.
Anyways blah blah we talk for a while. I buy her a drink then hit the after party. She was pretty wasted after a while and ended up taking off with her friend to get to bed. I got her number and feel like it was worth not pushin on this one.
So back to the party after this hottie leaves I walk to the beer pong table. where i see a few of my friends just chillin at the table waiting to play. i walk up and I get grabbed by one of my good friends. she hugs me tight and says she loves me and kisses me on the cheek. Was not expecting that at all. The only thing that i though would make her do that is maybe she was jealous of me hangin with the hottie most of the night. all in all great night.
I think the TUTH was a major factor in the mix
but a314 and mx292 seems to be a perfect fit together.