Advice on using A314

So I just received A314 in the mail today and I have a bunch of questions about it haha. What is a good starting point to apply? Is there some special way you have to put it on? What mixes well with it? Pretty much any advice I could get on the product would be amazing!

I’m repeating myself but… have you got the EO or the akuto version ?

Try reading the A314 vs Instant Gentleman thread in my signature block - it may help answer some questions …

There are alot of information on the a314 page :slight_smile: I think there are answers for all your questions
“Alpha A314” Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men :: Pheromone Oil (Slow Release) :: Androtics Direct/SmartMones (A314 Classic Edition – Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314)

If you have any more Qs, just ask :wink: