allow me to introduce myself

I’m Mark,
24 Male, UK, single around 5’8, Balding but loving it and my shaved Bruce willis style hair. I trained in Hypnosis and currently learning N.L.P.
I work in a supermaket (i know, i know if i know hypnosis wtf i doing in a market?) to be honest I aint a clue. Heres a list of the pheromones I have just purchased..

Alpha-7 Unscented
Scent Of Eros
Pheromone Additive (NPA)

These are cover scents I have in my closet…

Davidoff coolwater (makes me feel like a horney teen)
Issey Miyake (my fav)
Jasper Conran (meh its ok)
Diesel zero (i honestly not keen on this 1)

They are all spray bottles (the covers)

Any sugestions or tips etc?

Im also low on friends here so if any of yall wanna add me :slight_smile: I will be happy to accept.

Gonna post a quick diary I wrote with some samples some 1 sent me.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

I see you have purchased some phero there. I never used them, so no comment on these products.
I only use pheros from Androtics.

Why not you try some products from Androtics. There are genuine and strong.

Try IO to see whether you like it. It can make people want to talk to you. You will enjoy lots of k]light talks with people.

Try Shine. It is very popular here. It makes people around you and yourself in good mood. Good for social.

Good luck

Hey Mark! Looks like that you got some products from lovescent! Are you interested in any products here?

I know that NPA is concentrated androstenone and you are supposed to mix with some cologne for better effect. But not sure what the ratios are, probably it is written on the bottle. Scent of Eros is a social product, similar to io from here. You can wear this in any social situations!

If you are interested or have any questions, just let us know here. And we are glad to add u as friend too :wink:

yo,
yea i allready spent more than i should have on phero’s but I will but more if these work. From love scent forums they are looking promising.
Alpha 7 is 98% pure but u need be carefull they said to not OD. But if these work I will be buying from this shop too. I like to feel around everywhere.

Hello Mark and welcome to the forum.

This hello ought to be in the Intro section you are still welcome all the same!!

This forum deals mainly with products that are sold by androtics although I certainly know (and so do many others) where you got the ones you have.

I have both SoE and NPA - they are two of my non-Androtics favorites.

SoE is very social - a couple stripes 6 inches long on each forearm oughta do the trick. Very good for work or general social.

NPA - you only need a couple drops. Very powerful. Also pairs well with the SoE for evening wear. Not bad ofr work either if there is a particular someone who you fancy.

nOf the items you have, on of the classic mixes is 4 Scent of Eros to 1 NPA. Its known as the “DD” mix, named after “Donald Duck” a poster at the LS forum who invented it. Of the items here substituting Instant Openness for the Scent of Eros and Turn Up the Heat for the NPA might make a similar mix.