I was wondering, is there a version of Alpha314 for ladies? I’d assume most females wouldn’t wear it because of its masculine scent. Is there a grapefruit version for you ladies? I want to purchase some for my mum. :o
yep.
its been around for a while ,too, but it was called MX134.
presently, its being called MX300 because the scent is different.
i write about using it ALOT in my work, where i work with mostly men and need to feel authoritive or atleast responsible and competent.
here i forgot all about its attractive qualities as well,
but i know it wasnt the intent when it was created.
the intent was “goddess of the workplace” among others.
MX300 / MX134 has sex written all over it ? - PheroTalk Pheromone Forum
Quick question so I don’t confuse myself,
Lor, when you say that, do you mean that MX300 is a female variant of A134 or that it has close to the same effects?
Also, girls can wear A314, right? Or will the effects be different? Or is it not known?
Wow, I ask a lot of questions, sorry. I think Im confusing myself more than helping myself. ![]()
well,
a while back there was a call for a female version of A314 because the ladies wanted an equivalent and I personally wanted one to the extent i wore A314 regardless of its intent for men’s use.
then MX134 was born.
it has a few different mones than A314 but if you follow the MX134/300 trail in the forum (especially my journal,i use the hell out of it)
you will find you want some too.
it does what A314 does, but allows you to still wear a skirt if you want ![]()
Thanks muchly. ![]()
Both A314 and MX134/MX300 are great in the workplace but A314 is VERY masculine. I might even swagger when I wear a dot above my lip for self-effect. It has a heavy-duty serious vibe. When I wear it, I don’t feel like socializing much, it’s too focused and sober.
MX134/MX300 is much more usable for a woman, and people do seem to find it attractive (my husband certainly does, he’s had some of his most positive responses to MX134). It has the same smooooth feeling to it and commands respect, but with a smile, and maybe even a little wink.