Hi
im totally new in pheromones ,
just got Scent of Eros ( oil ) and Scented Alpha 7 .now have few questions:
1- how should i use these products together ?how much of each and which part of my body exactly ?
2- should i use them together or i can use only one of them too ?
3-can i use my scent of Eros or scent Alpha7 with my cologne ?or i have to get unscented version for using with cologne ?
4-do u thinks spray version is better than oil version ?
i really appreciate in advance because didn’t get good comment from my wife so far and i think there is something wrong with using these products by me .
Your best bet might be to ask over at the lovescent forums. There are those here who are very well versed in these products and I’m sure they will answer you soon, but it wouldn’t help to post this over there too.
They also have the pherolibrary which will help you to understand those products too.
I have SOE gel packs, but with oil they always talk in terms of “inches” to apply, so I can’t really help there. Sorry.
I think I can see why people are popping over here more often TG. I just took a look at LS’s forum and it’s a bit of a graveyard at the moment. Maybe folks over there figure that they’ll be more likely to get a response here since so many of us…um…have no lives…
Hmmm… that’s sad. But even then, through the search function he might find his answers quicker.
As far as having a life…LOL I sometimes wish I had more time to just chill on this puter. I’m actually using it right now to avoid finishing organizing the garage. OMG I started weeks ago, but we had guests and dinner parties in between so now I’ve got like 3-4 days of either 1/2 days at work, or being off so I’m trying to get it finished.
yea, the search feature is pretty good here. But, that’s beating a dead horse for us. :-/
Hehehe, the same thing for me and my livingroom. I really need to get it cleaned up but I just can’t be assed to do it. the joys of living alone We’ll manage to succeed…at some point.
Well for A7 1-2 drops is more than enough if your under 30 persay. Good application spots for A7 are jawline, under your nose, chin, and under your ears SoE start out with 6-8 inches and work you way up to 12 inches if necessary along your forearms.
See how well both work separate before applying them on together. A7 tends to be a little strong so test that one out first to find a reasonable range. Since SoE is a oil alpha androstenol product you really cant go wrong with applying a lot although after a certain point there are marginal returns.
The clove scent of A7 is somewhat pronounced but is easily covered and same goes with the SoE. I don’t recommend unscented for newer users as you may not cover the phero stink properly as the pheromones themselves have their own distinct scent. Cologne is fine just dont be too trigger happy with it
There are no spray version of SoE or A7. Edge is the closest spray to A7 which is a bit hard to play with because 1 spray can be too much as it is for myself. As for SoE there are spray products akin to it such as Chikara or Instant Openness. Chikara is a all around product and IO is primarily Alpha Androstenol with a smaller ratio of beta nol. If your going for long durations to places to meet people oil is more preferable. If your going for short durations within a 1-3 hour span sprays are better as that is within optimum range of effect. Also A7 works nicely because it doesnt hit nearly as hard as NPA and edge with the general thing being that more women will be receptive as opposed to strong isolated hits or interest cues from particular females.
LS took a lot of hits with some forum gangsters, spammage, and some outright fighting/ disrespect among some well known users. Its kinda sad but what can you do. I’ve seen a huge downturn as of late in Pherotalk as well for some reasons easily seen and others more complex than I’m willing to contemplate. I find that surprising as I’ve only been around here regularly since the end of 09. When I really witness what I consider a “sign” for myself I suppose I’ll move on too. But until then on with having no life
Well, OA, I spent a good five years on another forum that I just stepped down from moderating. As is the case with every social group setting, they go through cycles, forums being no different. I’ve only been here since August and I can’t say I’ve noticed too much but I can sense an undercurrent of change that is constantly ebbing its way through here. But such is life. I just talk to those that I respect, help those that are polite and respectful and go through periods of lurking. shrugs Still, nothin but love for all of ya’ll…yea I just said ya’ll.
Thanks Olfact Amorous for all information .
actually i didn’t get good comment from my wife so far and let me tell you she is really honest with me .
i like to know if i want use A-7 or SOE with cologne ,should i wear cologne first then apply A7 or SOE or wear pheromones first ?also should i use them in same area ?
Use the A7/SoE first then apply the cologne either near to the application or on top of it. If your gonna put it on top of it let your pheromone application dry down a bit for a few minutes before adding the cologne.
Your wife might be a special case. There have been some members in the past who have found that the person they were pursuing were somewhat if not very abhorrent to pheromones. As for the actual reason I can’t say because it can stem from many aspects of phero use.