Amazing mix, I wonder if I can repeat it though?

Ok,

I woke up this morning. I put on two drops of A314 on my wrist and smeared them on my neck, one full spray of turn up the heat on my neck and rubbed my wrist on it..and two sprays of Liquid Trust on my left wrist and rubbed.

This girl came over, we had sex. She was wearing a very light scent, I don’t think she left much of it on me.

an hour later, I finished and got up..disposed the condom and washed my crotch right away with soap. I didn’t shower. I put on some clothes, sprayed a spray or two (forgot) of come talk to me2, and a spray of double strength Instant Shine.

I went to eat lunch for half an hour. Then I went back to my room and put on two sprays of P74..12:30 i think, then headed to campus, went to two classes today…

so in total I had on:

2 A314
1 TUTH
1 ISX2
1or2 CTTM2
2 P74 (15mcg)
2 sprays of LT

  • a morning sex and possibly some “couplin”

5 oclock as I’m walking back to my place this girl gave me this lovely IOI smile, I walked past her..and then i turned, she turned too.. I can’t really remember her or care if I see her again lol, but it was ON..

she wasn’t the only girl checking me out today, i can name 5 other girls..and it was all over the day

it could be:

TUTH buffered has good effects, especially after it fades a lil (6 hours later)

or..

A314 magic

or

Instant Shine late effects, whenever I wear IS +A314 together I seem to get late hits for some reason, like after 5 hours or application..

or CTTM2

or maybe the fact that I got laid this morning before I wash my face..

or..couplin!

now if its couplin…how can I get couplin without getting the negative effect of Instant Jerk! Instant jerk makes me moody and arrogant, i wasn’t today..i was nice..

should I try instant Sexiness or some other female product?

Invite your “friend” over and get them “naturally”? Might be more fun than spraying.:roll_eyes:

I’m pretty sure that whatever chemistry was released during sex/post sex is not going to be attainable synthetically. At least, not all of it, in such great balance.

Sounds like you just need to keep her on speed dial so that whenever you do want that killer mix, you’ve got your secret ingredient. :smiley:

interesting that u mentioned the chemistry..

sometimes ill jack off, then go to the cafeteria to eat..with no pheromones and i notice unusual interest signs from women, so i guess half of the sauce comes from the guys body and the other half comes from the girls.. hmm