Ammo at a class BBQ: hits mostly from married women, few from single ones

I went to our class BBQ today. I am wondering why I got majority of hits from married women and a very few from single women? Also, one girl that is my friend and who is usually comfortable around me seemed a bit uncomfortable. Any thoughts? I did one big spray on my wrist and rubbed it on the back my of neck. Is it OD or is this normal or do I need to add more?

Were the married women older? What was the ratio of married to single women? What was the nature of the “hits”? Maybe the married women were sick of their boring husbands and looking for a bit on the side, but the single girls thought you seemed too much like a player. Or it might just be random chance. :confused:

Hard to tell with your friend. It could be that she’s used to your normal pheromone signature and was confused by the new pheros. Or she’s just having an off day. So keep trying at this level - if she consistently acts different when you’re wearing pheros, it’s a hit from the pheros.

I work out a lot and have a well-sculpted body, although I am a bit on short side. Also, I am no supermodel but overall, I am on the good looking side. Well, I guess there were more married women there, and they were all around 25 to 30. Do you think one full spray is too much or little? I also noticed that some guys were looking at me a bit differently but with some more respect, as if I changed for better. My friend did seem to open up when we got indoor. Maybe, outdoor is not the best place to use this?

I don’t know if this matters, but the hits were mostly from caucasian females, and my friend is a latina

Androstenone can be polarizing. And if you are muscular and young, with low body fat, you’ll be producing lots of testosterone. (High fat tends to cause test to change to estrogen. That’s why us fat guys have man-boobs.) So yeah, may have been a bit of an OD. Effects would be stronger indoors I would think, no wind to blow your smell away. OTOH less air movement to spread it. Keep trying it at this level a few more times, see what happens.

double post…

…

Wasn’t there so my best guess will simply be just that, but from your description three things seemed to have transpired.

With the married women Tezza is pretty close to the mark.
Since they’re in committed relationships and feel the combination of compliancy and security accompanying that, the Ammo aura must have sparked feelings of flirtation in them.
The marriages provided the cover for them to feel more confident in a little fantasy indulgence. With some it could have been more, however women sometimes engage in flirtation just to feel desired.

The single women on the other hand might have sensed the same vibe but since the stakes were higher decided to play it safe. This could be very well be the result of added -none healthy men produce.

Lastly in the case of your Latina friend, her reaction could be that of a women trying to make sense of feeling attracted to man she hadn’t thought about in that way before.
If you do a search of this forum you’ll find plenty to substantiate Latinas liking a higher -none signature.

overall, what kind of feelings do women get from a muscular, short, very deep-voiced, highly educated, wealthy man wearing the AMMO ?
Just curious…

P.S. I remember suddenly feeling as if my body was heating up… I don’t know if the weather was really hot outside or AMMO had something to do with it?

another thing I noticed is that girls that seemed below-average to me before started looking for more attractive, and girls that were already attractive to me started to look even more attractive, lol. Also, a lot of brunette caucasians or latinas, whom I wasn’t really into are looking very very hot and steamy. Is this normal?

I never noticed getting a self-effect like that from Ammo. But I had a leaky to-go bottle and it evaporated before I got a chance to really try it.

I’ve never experienced the self effects of which you speak.

I will tell you that latina and black women seem to respond very well to Ammo. I’ve also had ladies that never thought of me sexually (at least that was my perception) respond and say rather surprising things to me. I generally spray 2 times and pair it with Instant Honesty.

I don’t know your height but if you’re built, women tend to flirt anyway - especially if you’re good looking and make yourself approachable. I find that Ammo tends to encourage ladies to locate themselves close to my personal bubble, perhaps in an effort to keep exposing themselves to the smell. All I have to do is turn my head, smile and say hi. Game on!

Regarding your latina friend, I agree that you should continue with the same dosage and just gauge her reaction. She doesn’t have to become your romantic interest; it’s just nice to have someone you know as a target because you’ll be better prepared to spot differences in behavior.

Were you drunk?