Ammo is making a usually outgoing girl very shy!

Ever since school started in the fall I have been interested in this girl. Usually, I wear one shot of Ammo when going to school and it seems to work well for it’s uses. She is usually very outgoing and loud and has this annoying laugh that would seem like a turn-off to some but I find strangely attractive. She seems to respond well to the Ammo and gives out more ioi’s that I have ever seen a single girl give out. The thing is, for the past couple of days her outgoing personality seems to dwindle whenever I’m in the room, she becomes very quiet, hardly gives any ioi’s and I haven’t heard that laugh that I love hearing so much in a long time. In fact she seems to have started to become into a girl version of me, shy, quiet, and with a silent laugh. Now I am uncharacteriscaly in the dominant position of communication.

It could be the Ammo, but she did respond well to it before, so it probably isn’t. Maybe someone noticed her ioi’s and told her to stay sharp? I really like this girl, and I don’t want to ruin it in any way. This winter break will be sort of like a time to replan my approaches, any suggestions or tips from both male and female point of views? Pheromone wise, I am going to make a huge purchase after christmas (hopefully) so any recommendations of which products to use will help a lot. Thank you.

Makes sense!

The thing is she is probably getting a bit turned on by your new signature and is wondering why all of a sudden she is so sexually attracted to you. Take a little breather from the Ammo and bring the dosage down some. Add some Ishine and IFM with a bit of IH for a few days and she will reveal the secrets to her garden of love.

This is just a thought, but maybe she realized she likes you and now she is being self conscious around you?

Thank you for your input Steve, always nice to hear from Mr. Pheromones!

pherophreak, this is exactly what came into my mind a few minutes after I posted this thread. Thank you for the confirmation.

Anyone else care to give their insight?

Ammo does that. When people say none is aggresive what they mean is it creates a strong presence. In this case where it’s buffered well it’s attraction shes feeling. I see it as a good thing, especially in the early stages of meeting someone. You don’t want someone to be TOO comfortable around you at first other wise you’d probably end up in the friendzone. I know if I was sat in a room with say Keira Knightley I wouldn’t totally be myself around her until I got to know her and feel comfortable around her.

HEYy im using my winter break to work on mixes and stuff for the new year too.. Im thinking that maybe it could be the mirror image sort of thing that could happen and since you say you’re quiet and shy and whatnot maybe shes subconciously mimicking you?

It could very well be the ammo. She might be getting into it and setting herself in a more submissive position with respect to you. You might try asking her out of otherwise expressing interest, and continue to wear the ammo. She just may be pleased that you took control.

Could be the AMMO but my guess because you have only noticed it for a few days is that it may be the exposure to ammo during a certain time in her cycle. Give it a few days and see if she snaps back.

She may also be having sexual thoughts and not know quite how to deal with them. This is your cue to make her feel comfortable. This is the social mixes strong suit and why we always suggest getting at least one comfort type mix to compliment the heavy masculine mix.

Tisha