I’ve been using Ammo for years and I love it & my girlfriend loves when I wear it. Having recently run out, she ordered some for me for Valentine’s Day, though the only Ammo available was the “Summer Mix”. I didn’t think it would matter, but let me tell you, this Summer Mix is like the “New Coke” of Ammo. As soon as I sprayed it on she sniffed me and said “they sent you the wrong stuff”. I’d have to agree as it lacked the powerful sexy great scent Ammo normally carries. This “Summer Mix” also seems lacking in the pheromone department as after some cuddling my gf said “this stuff doesn’t make me want to bite you”. Ususlly with Ammo she wants to jump my bones if I’m wearing it around her. With this batch, zilch, nada, no effect. If you’re reading this and contemplating buying the Ammo “Summer Mix” DON’T! It’s nothing like the original Ammo, it’s just a disappointment.
Well, I’d say it depends. If your girl has become accustomed to you wearing Ammo, and the specific pheromones it contains, suddenly changing your aura with a different product may not click. However, I believe it be just as effective, if not more, with new people. It’s like, if you met this girl with a light beard, and throughout courting/dating her you maintained a similar physical appearance, suddenly becoming clean shaven may not sit well with her, as its not the guy she sees who she became attracted to - or vise versa - if you were clean shaven throughout dating, then months/years down the line decided to grow a beard, she may not like it..
I tend not to try new products/mixes on people in my life who are close to me, as I know a slight change in my presence may have negative effects, and for the sake of experimentation, it’s not worth it.
Summer Ammo has always been a different mix and with a different scent to Standard Ammo.
As well as the same amount of None, Nol and Rone, Summer has two extra pheros - TAA and P130 (doses not disclosed) which give it a more chilled/relaxed and laid-back feel that is very different from Ammo.
So yes, you should be warned - that is warned to do your homework when buying a different version.
If you wanted the same, World Edition is identical phero-wise to Standard Ammo but with a different scent.
If you have any TUTH or some other overt None product, A spray or two of that might well do a lot to punch-up the impact of Summer and although you might not like the scent, both TAA and P130 do have useful pleasurable/feelgood/goofy qualities around Androstenone.
Also, AD will almost certainly honour their warranty on this, so you should send it back for refund/exchange ASAP - maybe raise a support ticket or Email BrianF to help things along.
As above, The Summer Edition is sold as a different product to Ammo.
It is always a good idea to read through the description and reports by users before buying any of the products sold.
Personally I wouldn’t describe Ammo Summer as ineffective, it is a much more sophisticated and subtle phero mix than Ammo. It can be augmented easily by using a NONE product with it.
I have found it to be excellent when I have added extra Androstenone to it.
Yes the scent isn’t as striking or attention getting as Ammo original is but then this can be a good thing in some ways.
I would find it difficult choose one over the other
I find it disingenuous to label the product as “Ammo” at all. This isn’t even “Son of Ammo”, more like “Son of Ammo’s Second Cousin Twice Removed”. Personally I find it to have little resemblance to Ammo whatsoever and while I would research new products, as I said labeling this as Ammo at all is disingenuous. You have your opinions, I have mine. I feel the bed to post mine lest other long time users of Ammo fall into the same trap. Thanks for pointing out the differences, but even knowing the technical stuff before hand that tells me little of practical use until I put some on and discover it doesn’t work as well, if at all for me.
Its similar to A314 A and B. Ammo Summer is the B-version of regular Ammo. Yes, they may sound very similar, but there is a different formula used. If there is a problem with it, you can always ask for a refund without any problem. Shoot a ticket in or call them, they will give you a refund.
Thanks for the help, ticket put in last night, waiting to hear back.
Aside from using Ammo Summer around your girlfriend, did you have any experiences significant enough to mention around other people - positive or negative?
It’s great that you’re not slamming the whole line of products due to one occurrence that makes you displeased - a lot of people tend to do that! Good luck with your support ticket and future pheromone use, hope it all works out for the best
![]()