I’m really interested to know what it would take to tame 50 mcgs of androstenone. And if thats not possible what would be considered the highest possible application held down by other mones. I obviously don’t mean through use of oil either. Consider this whacky or trivial ideology but with older women none leniency is great as it stands. Maybe Gegogi of the NPA can enlighten me a little =)
TAC is a good buffer for none and can make it feel like your not even wearing any…
In my limited experience, I found I have a better time when -none is weaker and I apply more sprays.
In other words, in my experience, 2 sprays @ 2.5 mcgm > 1 spray @ 5 mcgm.
My only theory is that it covers more surface area (better chance of girls getting a whiff) and the neroli seems to be a great way to draw girls in for a stronger sniff.
I don’t think the neroli is any stronger at 5 mcgm, but I could be wrong.
P.S. at 22, you def. don’t need 50 mcgm of TUTH. More does not mean better with this stuff, and the stronger you go, the more practice you’re going to need to get it right. Get it wrong and you’re wasting a buttload of money.
Just to clarify I’ve had more bad experiences with anone than I actually care to recount but I was just thinking in a conjecture sort of way. To this day i still use anone in my mixes but usually in minute proportions that are half a mcg or less. I’m just looking at this for future reference. ATM i do know I can only handle probably 3-4 mcgs of anone max. Thank you for your opinion on the subject though.
Hello Olfact Amorous,
let me say that if you try 50 mcg of NONE and then you’ll go into the streets or into a crowded area, I want to be there to see the reactions. Ok, now without joking, NONE, as far as I know, is a quite agressive Phero. So, such an hig load could have some controversial effect, and I hardly believe that MILFs will be tearing your pants apart… More likely people will be running away for the NONE bad smell, or some machos will see you as a menace and will tear you apart.
Anyway, if you want to have some good effects from NONE, use some LOW dosage of AMMO or TUTH or A314. You’re young, you already produce much NONE of your own, and you could easily OD it. Be careful.
See ya
Franz
People be careful with severe overdoses of androstenone.I had such overdoses and I felt verry sick at the moment like as if I had drank a 1.5L coffe.It was verry big scrubing under the shower.Androstenon should be used wiselly and with resposabillity.Deffinatelly it is not the pheromone witch you want to severelly overdose.At least I, for my self, would never ever again misuse -none. ![]()
Alright alright point taken from you guys haha.
Use it with Androstanone, will reduce the bad vibe.
Or simply use Tuth, it’s buffered or the edge/npa.