any A314 combo suggestions?

Hello everyone. I have been using A314 for the past few days and I absolutely love it. Most of the other pheromone products I have tried were simply innapropriate to use in the workplace, and tended to make me feel uncomfortable. A314, however, makes me feel cool, collected, and utterly professional.

I was wondering what product combinations you guys have attempted with A314. I am hesitant to perform my own mixing experiments, because I am worried that the scents simply wont resonate with one another (I really wish androtics would offer an unscented line of products).

Any suggestions will be very appreciated :slight_smile:

MX335 is fantastic with it!

Check out my reports, its easier to give you the link than to retype it all.

A314 on a woman?

Even though A314 is marketed towards men, I have been using it with great success.

MX335 (which is the same thing as MX135 but in a different scent) is marketed towards women, but who know, maybe it would work on a man as well.