Application points/areas

I am looking for advise on the best application areas on the body for best tested results on the following products:

Ammo
Instant Shine
Instant Openness
CTTM2

I should be receiving my shipment today and will be going out tonight to test ONE of the products. Also, would like to know which one I should try. Just going to a local bar to play some pool probably and obviously toss a few back. Just want to see how the products work! Thanks in advance!

Ammo - some apply to the chest, but that means I have to breathe it all night and I’m not a great fan of that so I prefer the hair - it diffuses more slowly so the scent is not so pungent, last longer and more can be applied

Instant Shine - I get high on this and apply it around (not in!!) the ears

Instant Openness - works a treat for me applied in the same place as IS

No idea about Come Talk to Me.

The choice of masking cologne is more important than place of application, as long as it’s not applied to areas where it’s going to be sweated off quickly. Also, if you plan on having a bird (sorry, lady) get to work on your neck, then you might want to consider what these substances taste like (not nice - believe me I’ve drunk everything) and not wear it too far forward where she might get nibblin’.

Good luck with the pool - pink ball, left pocket.

thanks mac. i appreciate the advise. Hey, I just read your post to centerlane and it seemed oddly exacting and to the point. i never thought about starting a conversation in that sense. You seem to be quite knowlegable, or at least insightful in that area and I also just recently ended a serious relationship. any advise on getting back on the horse, with the help of the pheros? Never tried them and my shipment just arrived.

have you read this post-

CTTM - Arms, back of the neck, hair, ears, (high dispersion areas)

I wish I was more insightful - just made lot’s of mistakes and seen others make more. As regards the conversation starter thing, my mistake was I think a common one - to decide what to say, get my brain in gear with some preconceived idea about where the conversation was to go and then unleash it on some poor unsuspecting woman at the bar who just wanted change for the cigarette machine.

It’s all the more common a mistake when you’ve been with someone a while and you can behave like that - familiarity with that one person gives you great insight into what’s going to be immediately understood by someone else.

The need for that immediacy can be reduced only slightly e.g. across the bar when some understanding has already been established by catching her eye, smiling, licking eyebrows [joke] etc, but on the street or having to approach cold from behind you’re going to have to keep it easy to understand. My mates laugh at this one, but I’ve always been a big fan of ‘hello’.

The best preparation for this is to be in the right frame of mind and just put yourself in the frame - this is where pheros do it for me. If I get the mix right (and it’s easy with these Androtics products - they’re new to me and I’m a fan) and I’m in the right place, I’m having a great time and as long as people around you feel they can join in (more Androtics products) you’re made.

This is where differences in cultures step in. In the UK, the whole situation is pretty aggressive and a lot of women assume a very negative stance. They’ve pretty much made up their mind whether to suck your face off or tell you to fuck off before you’ve even spoken [beware if all you want is change for the cigarette machine!] Not that the excessive booze consumption helps. The States, Far East, India, even Africa seem to take a much more humane attitude to socialising and just meeting people. If you want to up the ante and wear a -none to advertise which aspect of the evening you might want to focus on, then that seems to be fine.

I guess it depends what your agenda is. Personally I judge the night on whether I’m smiling when I get back to the hotel, whether there’s anyone else there to see it or not.

Just read this back… mmmmmm!!! Hate wiseaching.

Just read this and splitting my sides [ping, there goes another rib!]

Very short girls with a flat head (to stand pint on) and ashtray hands? [not at all P.C.]

I hear Joan Collins used the feet behind ear technique to make her more attractive [allegedly]

Looks like I may have this wrong. I understood the hair to be least sweaty, cooler etc to allow slower dispersal. Thanks woof, sorry for any confusion.