Application points

Hi All
Ive been using A314 for a short period of time, usualy 1 drop split and spread from the base of my ears down my neck across my adams apple.
I was wondering what are the other application points and how are their self effects and the intensity of their effects on others?

Somebody did recommend a drop to the hair, but How?? lol

I use a drop right on my upper lip. This way I am sure to get the self-effects.

I then use two drops on my neck, right below my jawline.

I like to split 1 drop on my wrists, I then rub my wrists behind my ears. Next I split one drop on the inside of my forearms and spread it around, as much as possible.
Then I use 1 drop under my nose, I swear I am addicted to this stuff, (because I think about this soon as I wake up in the morning), my eyes pop open and I believe I can do anything!
Lastly, I put a drop on the top of my head and spread it around in my hair, while it is still wet, before I put my hair gel in.
I like to use 2 sprays of Instant female magic, 1 spray to the back of my head and 1 to the back of my hand.
I will then use either tuth or ammo on my chest 1 to 2 sprays.
Results have ranged from free coffee from barista’s, to complete strangers asking me questions, about what they should do to improve themselves, in there personal life. As if I am some sort of guru or something :smiley:
Women seem to flirt and be very attentive to what I have to say and have flat out ignored their own trusted people in favor of me.:cool:
Sometimes when I want to have some fun, I will put 2 extra drops on my forearms and 1 to the chest.
When I do this, I walk around like I own wherever I am at and nobody ever questions it.
Of course I use the body language that goes with it.
Hope this helps.:slight_smile:

I split one drop between both sides of my neck in the same way you do, and I split another drop between my wrists.

I still get the self effects from the neck application and the wrist application helps with more diffusion since I can move my hands aroud while gesturing, pointing, etc.

I use one drop to the adams apple, one to the nape of the neck and one split between the wrists.

I wouldn’t advise applying it to the hair, -none is really difficult to wash off and, if you apply regularly, it can build up and cause an OD. The Coop seems to get away with it, others don’t. Try it, see how it goes, if you see OD effects, change your application point to the nape of your neck.

As for self effects, I feel like I am THE MAN but have to be the one to break the ice, some people seem to be reluctant to approach me, a smile and a hello is normally enough to let them know that I’m not scary :slight_smile:

I hear you on that one. I noticed the same when I first started using it in social situations. The cool thing is when you DO approach them, they seem very happy that you did :slight_smile:.

I apply some right under my chin and behind the ears and ofcoarse on the wrist but right on your chin is great for a self affect butI wouldnt put it on my hair tho

How do you get the oil to “dry” it looks almost as if I had a runny nose or something! Also, being an oil, it wont clog pores will it?

I know this sounds over simplistic, but I just rub it into the skin like lotion until it absorbs.
Also I have never had a problem with plugged pores from A314, I have become so accustomed to the smell I almost crave it.
The self effect is amazing.:cool:

when i had A314 i would use on my upper chest mostly i found is the best

TheCoop hit it right on

I usually wear 2 drops in the manner below
1 drop adams apple at pulse points (.5 each pulse point)
1 drop bend of my arm (.5 each arm)

Sometimes I will place a drop on the top of my wrist and rub the back of my wrists together. I don’t apply it to the front of my writs because I type at work and end up rubbing my writsts on the pad a lot which ends up rubbing away the oil.