Ask a chick out

Im about to ask a girl I work with out tomorrow and I was wonder what phero mix to use. In my arsenal I have:

Turn Up the Heat, Instant Gentleman, Ammunition, Instant Female Magic, A314, Instant Openess, Come Talk to Me and Instant Shine.

I have been wearing 2 sprays Instant Shine, 2 sprays Instant Female Magic and 2 Drops A314 when I work with her. And I work with her tomorrow at a Coffee Shop as a part time job and we usually hang out together afterwards, thats when I’m going to ask her.

I’m thinking I should keep the same mixture and maybe add a bit of Instant Honest into the mix. Or should I go with Ammo?

Ammo by itself worked well for me. How about trying that with IFM?

what do u think 2x Ammo and 2x IFM? no A314?

I would go for the usual mix you have with IS, IFM, and A314…basically because if you know that combo and it works for you, don’t change it drastically…she’ll also be familiar with the phero signature which is good.
You can also add a small dose of ammo on top of the usual combo, just to add a bit of attraction to the mix.

Stay away from the TUTH though…it’s very sexual and best left for once you get to the bedroom :slight_smile:

The guys might have other tips as well…

If it were me asking the girl out, I would go with ammo, IFM and CTTM2, a nice mix, heavier on the socials that should make her feel relaxed and happy to chat ( you will probably have trouble stopping her from talking, that is a good thing!) Xiphoid is right though, leave the TUTH for later, in a coffee shop it is more likely to scare her away than have the desired effect. Keep it for a sexually charged nightclub or for when you are heading towards the bedroom door :wink:

Yeah sounds good but like what Xiphoid says if your usual mix worked then stick to it.

  • IO, and you have a winner!

I think M&M’s got a winning combo, but I was looking to see your age but don’t think you’ve ever stated it, as I might suggest replacing the A314 with Instant Gentleman, if you are younger. It still has the Alpha repsect vibe, but not as intense, is more friendly, and might put her a little more at ease.

Just wanted to third M&M’s suggestion. I’ve recently gained a new respect for IO. It’s a hoot.

I’m 20 and play semi-pro hockey. So i’m a bit cautious about switching out A314. It enforces that status you get with dating a hockey player.

If you can carry the A314 respect vibe and it works for you, then stick with it, most guys (but not all) your age struggle with it. if that’s the case, then Instant Gentleman.

As for the recommendations above, look at the rep points of these guys, I wouldn’t hesitate to do as they suggested :wink:

No Mark, it’s anatomically impossible for me to perform that on myself :open_mouth:

or maybe i should switch it out to relax her more

okay dude your around my age so what you think about this

in this order

1.3 spray of IFM (back of neck)
2.3 spray of IS (back of neck) and one spray on your face
3.3 spray of CTTM 2 (front and side )
4.2 1/2 spray of AMMO (front and side of neck)

sounds like a winner. I’ll give it a go tomorrow. There is no potential for OD is there?

nope because I use 3 to 5 spray and I am 21 and never OD

P.S do this right before you meet up with her like 5 min difference.

???:confused::confused::confused:???

My post

I was thinking exactly the same…re-read the post a bunch of times but was still left clueless :roll_eyes:

@ Diamond, MID and Xiphoid: I am lost in that exchange also …

Hey, who invited you to join our confusion club? :roll_eyes: :wink:

Ahhww…come on share the love, the more the merrier & all that sheit :wink: