Hey ya’ll havent been on the board in a month or so..lost my full time, so now Im doin my business full time. Anyways, I see Ammo is out(from the scent change, I’m assuming).
So what have ya’ll been using for an Ammo replacement?![]()
Hey ya’ll havent been on the board in a month or so..lost my full time, so now Im doin my business full time. Anyways, I see Ammo is out(from the scent change, I’m assuming).
So what have ya’ll been using for an Ammo replacement?![]()
I’ve still got plenty left. It’s only been out for about 4 days!
Good Ammo replacements…
-Raw Power with IS, IO, or IH
-TUTH with MEO-EST and TAC
-IJ
For me personally, Ammo didn’t really do anything. I found that IG with TUTH or IJ (and maybe some IO or Instant Shine) worked very well.
I totally agree with evolver’s suggestions as well!