Best Combo for ex GF

Hi I have this product: Ammunition, A314b, Tuth, IS and P130
Which is the best combo for seduction my ex Italian GF? And Which is the correct dose?
She is a redhead and she is 25 years. We have a good value…
I want test the effect of mones in her

PS Yesterday my first test, in my gym and in the evening, with other girls I apply 1xTuth, 1xAMMO and 2XIS no feedback…

What’s her personality like?

She likes a man definite and safe with high social proof because she is insecure but also with a little of humor
The perfect age for her man is 28 years
She seems an alpha woman but she is insecure with many doubts

Ammo, IS with some A314 behind it then and if you are in a more uninhibited situation, A314/TUTH - P130 or IS may be useful steering here but I’d go with the basic combo first for impact.

ok perfect, I start with AMMO + IS + A314 in which doses and where are the best points application?

You will need to do some work to find your own doses as there are individual/situational factors to contend with but for starters, 1-2 sprays Ammo, 2 IS and 1 A314 would not seem unreasonable around a 28yr old to me. A314 is probably the most tricky to dose - I would tend to use less with Ammo but more with TUTH.

The Application Points sticky has lots of info - comit it to memory! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

I tried for the first time the mones 1 Ammo 2 IS 1 A314 for a walk I had no feedback only when we sitted she touch her hair