This is Max from southern Germany. I stumbled across this page by coincidence and am very excited about what I read. I am 33 years old and have been diving into self improvement since 2 years or so including NLP etc. One of my goal there was to improve my self confidence especially in non business environments. I am socially quite open in business environments but in the more private surroundings especially with new people (and girls) I have my blocks. I was in a veeeeeery long relationship (10 years) so I have to brush up on my flirting skills also
As I am very experimental and am curious about trying some of these products out. I will report to you if German ladies react similar to American ones Let’s see what happens.
I probably will be going for Instant Openness and Instant Shine to break the ice better and initiate communication. On top I like the Turn Up The Heat and also P79. What do you think of this for a start? And does it make sense to add Ammunition on top of this?
i see that ur trying to improve on some confidence issues and to improove talking wiht girls and the such. i think the pheros u’ve picked out are pretty good.
instant openness and instant shine are very good choices for gettign ppl to open up, for u to increase ur confidance.
ammunition would be great for the attraction factors, so yes that would be a good idea.
i just wanted to caution u against p79 for the time being. since u are a newbie, why dont u try with the instant line first and see where that gets you before u start playing around with the putatives?
i am with remmy about the recommendations. Turn up the heat is more useful if you already got some intimacy with the girls - especially for shy guys its not the best thing to meet new people so i would say get Ammuniion instead (or both).
Instant Shine and Openness complement Ammunition very well - good choice there…
Good choices but I would leave the Turn up the Heat for now, it’s quite intense, works best in the bedroom and can scare women off if you are wearing it on the first date!
Personally, I love Instant Female Magic, it has a ‘moths to a flame’ effect that will have the ladies flirting with you!!
Thanks for the quick answers to all! I appreciate it very much.
@ remmy: Okay, let’s put P79 back a little (nice legs BTW).
@ magnum: All right (but I am not that shy ) @diamond: Thanks for the Instant Female Magic tip. Will read more about it.
Great advice from the members, TUTH is sex in a bottle. It comes on strong and is best used for one on one situations when a person has a comfort level with you or in sexually charged environments like clubs and bars. Keep this in mind if you get it.
P79 is a test product that amplifies whatever mix you have on, Not a terrible choose as putatives go but you need some experience with mones to play with these.
thanks for this. Can you also refer me quickly to the forum area where the terms like “mcg” are explained in more detail? And what it does mean when a product is available in different concentrations? In the forum people mention their spray “formula” of usage but you don’t know what concentration they used? I could not find it yet anywhere…
Max, mcg is an abbreviation for microgrammes, it refers to the amount of pheromone or putative in each spray. For example, a 30ml bottle contains about 200 sprays, if this bottle were to contain 3000mcg total of pheromone, each spray would contain 15mcg. If you look at the store, you will find that some products are only available as single strength, some (like Instant Honesty are availabe as double or quadruple strength( referred to in the forum as 2x or 4x)) I find that my sweet spot for IH is in the range of 4 - 8 sprays hence I buy the 4x. If you pop over to the store, have a look in the putatives section, select a product, click the learn more button and you will see a drop down menu to select your dosage.
No there is no area with that, I guess I should add that to the Amone guides, but you can PM me with your questions and I will be happy to go over them with you if you find some you dont understand.