Boom

Hey how’s everyone doing I kinda lurked around the forums for a while before finally signing up. I hope i’m not disappointed. I am 18 years old, I am a man (finally), and living down in Georgia right now, and the change as well as the reason I got sent down here from the north had kinda put me in a dark mood for a while, as well as making me not won’t to deal with anyone for a while.
So now i’ realizing social skills is something you have to work and like other if you don’t use them they kinda rust over. I find myself having a hard time keeping a conversation going. What interested me in pheromones is what I have read of its conversation smoothing effects. I mean i’m also looking for a light relationship ,but that used to come easy to me ,and now I don’t if it’s the change in culture from north to south or me. I am a pretty analytical person, so from reading I don’t expect a instant cure(just hoping for one), and I am willing to test around a bit to find what works for me. Well thats pretty much why i’m here, also since I couldn’t see the relevance of putting it in anywhere else.

I am 6’4
Athletic
Africa American(As far as i’m concerned Black)

Hey man and welcome to the forum.

Instant Shine is a great social mone. It makes people around you feel happy, and see you as a fun person to be around. Instant Openness is great because it really gets people around you talking. Instant Honesty works great with openness, because it encourages people to share deeper things with you. IO for quantity, and IH for quality of conversation.

I hope this helps!

welcome!

Try Instant Openness and Instant Shine to help socialize.

Any other goals?

Wow that was fast appreciate the quick response appreciate it.

Just good to see a new person on the forum! If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

For your case, I siggest IO and IH. I agree with Future.

IO will open up people and and make them want to talk to you. You will enjoy lots of light conversation.

IH will make the conversation more quality. The conversation will last longer and in more detail.
It brings the people closer to you.

Good luck

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I think the socials are a good place to start for you.

Ishine for a warm charismatic charm. It can boost mood and confidence and well as draw people to you.

IO to help break the ice and increase interaction with others.

If you have any questions just ask. Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Cya in the forum

Tisha
Hostess/Guide