Can I Mix my Pheros?

Hi, i’m sorry if this question has been asked before but I couldn’t find any threads on it. Basically, I have IG, IS 2x and IH 4x. They are all 30ml bottles, and with my order I also bought two empty togo bottles. I was wondering if i’ll be able to mix all 3 of my mones in one bottle? I usually wear 2 ig, 2 IS and one IH. So if I put, say 6 IG, 6 IS and 3 IH all in one togo bottle would that be ok? Of course I’d have to wear 5-6 sprays. I don’t like carrying a bunch of bottles around at once.

Thanks!

OTOH, So long as you are not trying to mix oil, the only great problem with mixing is getting the proportions right.

Try searching out bottle spray volume & you should be able to work it out from there.

Also, once mixed, do remember that the volume of a togo spray is about 80% of a bottle spray.

No you can’t!! If you do, AD will find you…and once they’ve found you they will find your family, friends and you will all die a horrible death!:smiley:

Yeah you can do that, but like mobcaster said oil and alchol don’t mix well.

I’ve done it with A1 and IH. Sure it’s a common thing you just have to order the measuring droppers from AD so you get precise drips.

And remember to secure your togo with a bit of tape round the pump screw, or with PTFE (plumbers) tape on the threads - that way your mix won’t unscrew in your pocket! :slight_smile:

Pharmacies & medical equipment shops can also be useful sources of measuring droppers too.

Ok thanks for the help! I have a dropper that I can use.

Of course there your bottles so you can do what ever you like with them but …

I wouldn’t mix them in the same bottle. These are made for layering and you can throw the balance and ratio of mones to carrier off. People forget the mones are suspended in a carrier and when you have twice the carrier you dilute the mones even more then they are in the original bottle so your once 15mcg per spray bottle of mones is now 7.5 mcg. Then your left with a weak mix that you have to wear a lot of to see results leaving you over scented and with a headache.

If you have to put them together in a to-go bottle do it for one dose and use the whole bottle when you apply.

Suppose you wear 2 sprays of IO and 2 sprays of IG normally

Open the to-go, line up the spray nozzle of the 30 ml to the top of the bottle and put two sprays of each in your 5 ml bottle. This way you have four sprays in the bottle to bring with you and you use the whole thing so nothing is diluted or weakened.

Mixing multiple doses in the same bottle is only for high high doses of single molecules.

Tisha