Can I used Instant Sexiness B and P102 to rekindle a relationship?

Hello merissasdf,

I have also just started experimenting with mones , based on the reviews I have read on the forum. I too, have brought my first order and it came with p102. From what I learnt from my reads is that its a putative - the idea is that you test it standalone at a range of doses and tell us what you find.

From my reads, p102 reaction differs from person to person. Some have reported, increased audio sensitivity. Others, night vision improvement during the time frame, eye/hand/foot coordination was on automatic. So I don’t think it was a suggestion to increase the effect of what you are trying to achieve.

Instead you might want to check out instant honesty (for better quality convo, create trusting and honest feeling), instant shine (for affecting both yourself and others to feel good/ happy vibe). To enhance what you are trying to achieve.

Hope this helps. Wishing you all the best!