Hey there all

hey guys, I’m new to pheromones. I’ve heard of them being “natural” from humans but didn’t know that you could buy specific ones to help get responses from people…and I’m not gonna lie I’m still kinda skeptic, but I keep an open mind with everything. Obviously there’s something to this since there’s a whole community.

Info abt myself:
I’m a male in my 20s. I work out on a regularly and I am physically fit. I’d say I’m slightly above average in the looks dept (not a 10 but a solid 7 or 8 according to my ex’s lol)

I’m pretty social in like a party atmosphere, but I feel like I never get “deeper” into something past just the convo with a girl.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks!

Hello mikest334,

Welcome to the forum, I have also just started experimenting with mones, based on the reviews I have read on the forum. I totally get what you mean when you say “feel like I never get “deeper” into something past just the convo”. I feel your stats are pretty similar to mine, and I feel like I have the same problem. I want to be able to connect deeper.

From what I read so far, it seems like most people utilize Instant Honesty, and Instant Openness for that effect and have seen many good reviews. So do check it out too if you haven’t! I have just gotten Instant Honesty and can’t wait to try too.

Hope this helps and I hope you find the answer you are looking for!

Is there any big difference between instant openness and instant honesty? Like both seem to be there to “open the person up” haha.

**Welcome to our community mikest!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**