Hi there, I’m Trucci from Florida. Just a young female in school right now for Nursing. I’m not exactly shy but I am a bit quite, I do like to listen more than talk because people have a lot to say and most of the time it is the funniest stuff ever. I have a very busy life with work and recreational activities like soccer, yoga, and a ton of volunteer work.
I have no experience with pheromones nor do I even understand the science and how they really work. I want to though, actually messaged a lady Trish earlier with a problem, well a friend did, and she helped explain some things so we could both understand them. Like a few different types and what they did, how to use them. She was very helpful. There are just so many websites dedicated to pheromones that it is hard to tell what is the truth and what people just want you to buy.
I am not really sure what I want to gain out of experimenting with these but after reading so many success stories of people getting extra attention and being treated better I definitely want to try a few out and see what they are all about. I just think it is exciting that there are chemicals that can alter the way we feel and think without us even knowing what the heck is going on.
Nice introduction you have there. Welcome to the forum!
For the ladies there are Instant sexiness A and B. I believe both are very popular products. Then there is good unisex products like Instant Shine which gives you some confidence and makes everyone around you happy. Instant Honesty and instant Openness helps with communication and building trust.
You can get some blatant hits from mones EVEN if you don’t know how they work and I agree, cool stuff!
I started out with IShine myself and love the at ease vibe it gives off to others. People are more relaxed to talk to me when I wear it. I have a creeping of a smile when I first wear it. I do suggest some IO to really see other bubbly with convo’s to you and as you are naturally inclined to be a listener, you could really see this mone get other REALLY going!
Thank you, nice to meet you I’m excited to try out some of these products. But how do they work, and how long does it take for them to kick in? I have heard alot about the Instant Honesty and Instant Openness, do those work on everybody? It would be nice if it worked on my boss, he hates me.
Thank you for the welcome and I appreciate the info. So what exactly does the Instant Openness do? Can people smell it and then they just start chatting you up? And does it work on people that are upset or don’t want to talk to you?? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure I konw what to expect
For those that are upset, I personally would use IShine. It tends to get others relaxed and comfortable, let things slide, not be so critical. Good times, usually. For IO, it gets others to just open up about anything. It could ALSO let out the flood gates if they’re UPSET to continue to go off… I’ve seen this happen when I wear IH as well. It may loosen up the tongue and get others to Really Tell you how they feel. Those feelings may be of anger or of happiness, depending on their emotional state.
Oh ok. Thanks Alpha, I want to try all of them now. Just only around people in good moods like myself. So is there a way to “overdose” when using these or is there no such thing as overdoing it when it comes to pheromones.
Yes, an OD is possible on some mones. Though, you need to keep in mind that this means that this is an OTHER THAN Desired response. It could be that the mone is too much for others to really understand HOW that signal be valid from you.
The social mone, such as IShine, I haven’t found ANY amount that will NOT give me an OD.
With these social products you don’t have to worry about overdose.
When trying a new pheromone product it is always good to start with one spray and see what kind of results it gives. Then you can work from there and add extra sprays until you find your sweet spot. (amount of sprays that gives you the best results)
I disagree in that there are lots of pheromone companies out there dedicated to making money and selling sex but very few dedicated to research and selling quality products.
When you do come across a pheromone company you can tell by doing a bit of research what they are all about.
Tish is amazing and most call her the forum guru.
I think you should start by trying out is/a or b for attraction
Shine for that calm, refreshed feeling and to give of that youthful, vibrant vibe that draws others to you
IH that brings about closeness and makes ppl feel like they can open up to you on a deeper level.