I’m a total newbie who’s just begun experimenting with IS, IH, etc. Yesterday was my first experience with IS, and I got some responses that I’d consider “hits.”
Will using perfume at the same time I’m wearing pheros diminish their effect?
I’m a total newbie who’s just begun experimenting with IS, IH, etc. Yesterday was my first experience with IS, and I got some responses that I’d consider “hits.”
Will using perfume at the same time I’m wearing pheros diminish their effect?
No, most of us use regular perfumes as cover scents for the “not so nice smelling” phero’s ![]()
Not at all. I even use cover scents over product scents that I like (from time to time) because I like how the fragrances meld with one another (MX292 and Pink Sugar is a good example of this). Just don’t overdo it, otherwise you can choke yourself and anyone within range!
Thanks…another question. Is there any rule of thumb about how frequently one reapplies? Or is it a one-shot per day?
It depends on several factors;
*The type of phero… some are slightly longer lasting than others
*Your own body chemistry…some people seem to be more sensitive than others and have residual effects even the day after
*The medium the phero is dissolved in…oil based phero’s diffuse slower so they last longer, though they are less intense…Some of the more male phero’s are quite sticky and hard to get off (-none I think?)
*The environment you are in…if it’s humid and warm, or you are sweating in the gym the phero’s will diffuse off you at a faster rate so you’ll need to re-apply more
With the general day-to-day phero’s I use (IS, CTTM2, IS/b, Mx135) I tend to apply in the morning after my shower (~6.30-7am) and re-apply a smaller top-up dose around lunchtime (12-1pm). I think the general rule of thumb is they last for 5-6 hours or thereabouts ![]()
Best way is of course to try it yourself, in the environment you will find yourself in most of the time…
Would using IS and phero-charged perfumes [e.g., Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie] be overkill?