I was thinking back one night when I was at a bar and not having much luck with the pheromones I was wearing 1 spray Instant Openness and 2X Honesty I was next to this table and the pheromones seem to be affecting them they were starting to chat away and the girl talking to one guys said he looked like a fat (name) politician. What other candid slips have anybody heard other people say when using Instant Honesty?
a friend was telling me about his girlfriend and what a freak in bed she was, even mentioned she slapped him for saying “she smelled” LOL
After I recommended a shower for her and chocolate sauce for him, HAHAH
It was a fun night.
IH makes for loose lips but not necessarily anything truthful or deep. I don’t find alpha & beta nol mixes make anyone more honest or to lose control. They merely BS more. On the other hand, booze makes for loose lips and candid slips galore. Jack Daniels is among the best. Jack Daniels & IH is a winning combination if you dig plentiful BS and minimal inhibitions.
lol @ Gegogi I’m a Double Jack & Coke guy