Cello! How is everyone?

Hey there!

My name is matt (male) and I have just recently been exposed to the mystical and interesting world of pheromones.
I am a 23 year old music producer/composer living in Chicago and working for myself. I recently moved to Chi-town from NYC and have noticed a drastic decrease in my social life. This is not necessarily me being shy (which I seldom am) or not having any friends in this new city, but the females are definitely of a different breed. I have always been pretty good in terms of getting involved with the ladies, but I cannot grasp or seem to appeal to 65% of the ladies in this city (at least that is how it feels). I was randomly searching advice on google when I heard about the “love chemical” that I quickly found out was pheromones.
I must say, I have not yet tested any products (hopefully I’ll get that 15$ GC so I can get a few), but have been researching for the last week or so and cannot begin to explain how interesting this process has been. The testimonials on websites aren’t where I have found conclusive evidence, but right here in this forum, it sure seems like you guys know your stuff!
I look forward to experimenting with pheromones in all settings of social life!

Hope everyone is well,
cheers

Hello Matt.

Welcome to pherotalk.

Pheromones truly are truly on the cutting edge of self-improvement products. Well, without knowing exactly what makes the Chicagoan ladies tick, we can only make general recommendations for now.

Start with Ammunition and Instant Shine. Ammunition is like a cologne with -none which will give you a sexual signature. Shine will give you a confident vibe. These should boost your attractiveness.

If you find that the women are tight lipped, you can also look into IO and IH to increase quantity and intimacy of communication.

Read about those pheromones and tell us what you think.

Hey dude, Welcome!! Being a music producer in Chi-town must be a rather big help for getting with the ladies. Are you into game much, or are pheromones your first attempt at social manipulation?? Do some research here and hopefully you should get an idea of what you want.

Ive pretty much chosen what im going to order now, but I guess its all experience really. I haven’t any experience with pheromones as of yet, but I know a fair amount about game, so the one piece of advice I can give you that is always useful is be congruent. Congruence is key. Don’t go cracking a load of alpha oil on if it doesnt match up to your personality and vice versa. Try and emphasise your positives attributes and smooth over your negative ones. Good luck!!

Thanks a lot for the suggestions!
I looked into ammunition and it looked pretty good.
I think I just need an old fashioned lay at the moment and Turn up the Heat sounds like it could get the job done faster (and it’s less expensive).

Thanks for the welcome man! It has its ups and downs with the ladies…
since I usually work out of a private studio, I only have interaction with women who I am recording for the most part. Most of them are so far gone into themselves and their careers that it’s damn near impossible to strike up any kind of conversation. Not to mention, Im more concerned with getting the job done and treating them as a client.
As far as game goes, I learned a lot from one of my buddies in NY. I’ve tried many different things but always seem to word phrases wrong or just overall lose focus…no matter how confident I am on pulling them off.

Wellcome to the forum!

Instant Honesty can help you make new friends and Ammo can help with dating. Turn up the Heat should be used sparingly by younger men, lest you might OD.

Yeah you could. You would have to use it in the right setting though because the sexual signature sent by TUTH is much stronger than ammo. I personally like to echo the recommendations of Androtics–and that means not using TUTH until you are in a relationship, or at the very least have built up rapport with someone–but others on the forum have used TUTH as the opening pheromone and had success. The most striking, recurring hit i’ve read about on the forums is where women love the scent of TUTH so much that they start licking wherever it was applied. I still think you would like Ammo though, it is very versatile.

Have you had experience in the same setting with ammo and tuth?
I kinda want something that’s hot and steamy without really having to be, sounds like ammo would be a more common buy.
why is it more expensive and how does androtics base their costs?

Hello Matt

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Moving can be tough on the social life. I suggest you start with some AMMO and CTTM

AMMO is sexy attractive and mildly arousing.

CTTM will draw others to you and help you interact more with people.

You may want to check out Ishine as well. Its a great upbeat charismatic mix.

If you have questions just ask.

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Tisha

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and excellent advise Tisha!
I have been reading all of your posts in particular and can’t say I haven’t had eye-opening moments in all of your posts. I am more than likely going to get ammo for my first ‘real’ test. I say ‘real’ because I got suckered into buying “Pherlure” and can’t say it did anything AT ALL. I just felt like I was wearing a decent smelling cologne. I know that pheromones aren’t the ‘answer’ or the ‘cure’ to anything. I feel it deff depends on the person and their attitude as well.
Anyways,
thanks!

Hey M,

I have done more extensive testing with Ammo myself. I have not had enough free time to test TUTH. If you absolutely want hot and steamy, though, then you probably want to go with TUTH from what i’ve read. Ammo as Tisha indicated is mildly arousing, so far it has given me conclusive hits in bar settings with little effort on my part. Strong IOIs, girls staying in close proximity, Doggy Dinner Bowl/Bedroom Eyes a lot.

If that’s what you want, then ammo will be fine. The reason i’m adverse to suggesting TUTH as a first-line attractant is because I have found that if a women is willing to get hot and steamy with you without some rapport or venue shifts she is probably plastered in which case the pheromones were probably a waste because she probably would have hooked up with you anyway.