Copulins and the Man Show

I was watching the man show a while back and they were testing pheromones. They tested many of them and their finding was that the women responded most to men that had been with a woman recently. So it got me thinking. I realize that the Man Show is not exactly scientific but maybe there was something to it. So I thought well, maybe copulins would be good to have if you want other women to take interest in you. So I looked on Androtics site and there are two products that contain copulins I think.. Instant Jerk and Pre-release Dirty. Both of these products are currently out of stock.

Do you guys know if there are any other of their products that contain copulins? And what do you think about the findings on the Man Show?

Vapor, none of the products currently offered by Androtics contain copulins AFAIK. They used to, but Androtics could not get a reliable source for cops of the necessary quality. This may change in the future if Androtics is able to find a reliable supplier.

Please note that I’m not associated with the company so that’s not an “official” answer, just what I’ve gathered from reading the forums. There is a supplier which does have copulins, but I can’t post a link due to board policies (it’s to prevent spammers). I can PM you the name of the company if you want though.

None of their products contain Cops, they used too but not anymore.

You can get EOW from lovescent and dilute 2 drops to 30ml purfumer alcohol then do 1/2 sprays for social proofing.

sure pm me the name please! Oh and are they any good??