Curiosity killed the Cat

OK, so I posted earlier that I wouldn’t start a thread on this, but I am just too curious. Anyone know about alpha-impact pheromones? Mostly it sounds like a bunch of hype, but there’s a couple of aspects of it that look somewhat interesting. I know someone in this fourm tried it and had a negative experience, but I don’t think one reaction is enough to close the deal.

Pheromone soaps are something I would be interested in since androtics doesn’t offer them, but these are kind of expensive so I don’t want to just jump into buying them. I am planing on getting some more A314, so I don’t want to waste money on another company that offeres oil based products (which also look interesting) which either don’t work or are too similar to A314, but not the same quality. Being as unbiased as possible, how do you guys feel about this company?

ps. it’s the one marketed by Ross Jeffries (bad sign? lol)

I know nothing about them but there are a lot of people here who use products from a variety of sources who may have had some experinece with them.

Seem like sort of a waste; putting on something you’re just going to immediately rinse off.

Having used several products over the years, Eros, Pheralure, and Realm. the Smartmones line of products seems the most robust and tweakable.

Seeing slight changes in the same people is the most telling,
even my boss has commented that the waitresses have been standing next to me at lunch in the last two weeks. (I wonder why… :smiley: (that’s not such an innocent grin) )
comments, smiles and idle chat have increased. Even in a couple of the busier restaurants the waitresses have been friendlier to our group, a couple of times pulling up a chair and sitting next to me to take the order for the table. It is not 100% based on the fact that our group is known to tip well, especially for good service.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that marketing involving Ross Jeffries is a very reliable sign you should avoid that product.

LOL, that’s the reaction I had when I saw the video Ross Jeffries made for them, but I’m trying to be as open minded as possible. Woffie2, I currently own quite a few of the smartmones (although I seem to be running out of a few) and have had good experiences with them as well. I still haven’t tried Realm or Pheralure, how did they work for you? I agree that smartmones and a few of the Love Scent products seem to be the highest quiality, but it’s still fun every once in a while to experiment with the unknown.
Wouldn’t the presence of the scent be a good sign that the pheromones might survive the rinse after the shower?

You mean that guys that have put the following in their copy for Submission product line?

“Warning: Use of these three extracts has been indirectly linked to sporadic cases of dry humping on dance floors and one confirmed case of gang rape by a group of off-duty strippers on one very nervous, but happy, 18-year old Alpha male using WAY too much for his own good!”

That seems veeeeery credible :roll_eyes:

LOL haha I hadn’t read that before, but a little humour never killed anyone! Yeah I’m not big on hyped products with terribly exaggerated marketing, so I don’t think I will be buying from them in the near future. Well if anyone ever does try them I’d love to know how it goes!