Curious

Hello, I am new to this site. I want to start off by saying hello to everyone. I live in ohio and I am a single mother who wants to attract a particular man. Does this pheromone perfume work?

welcome! look at all the reviews! many people are satisfied. How old are you? what is your personality like? are you looking for something more social or sexual?

I am 42 and very out going.Ihave ssomeone who I am very interested in.

Hello there! Welcome :slight_smile:

I can assure these pheros work. Just check out all the journals on here!
Please go into more detail in what you want mones to do for you or for your target. When that happens you can receive a free $25 gift certificate to test out your options!

Now get to it :slight_smile:

Welcome Jaggirl,

Thanks for stopping by!

To qualify for your $25 intro gift certificate, just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. An experienced pheromone user can help guide you in the right direction.

I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

Warm Regards,
Mick