Dancing with pheromones

First day:

I received my mones . The big package contained two small packages. Instant OpennessX2 and Ammunition were packed together. Instant ShineX2 and the gift of TOGO Instant Honesty were packed together.

The first package was wet with pheromones and my hands got smelly. All three full bottles are filled to a similar hight and therefore the amount that spilled shouldn’t have been too much.
I washed my hands once and it still smelled.

Before leaving my flat I put on two sprays of Instant OpennessX2. I’m however not sure whether a full spray came out of the spray because I didn’t really felt the spray on my skin. Is this normal?

Especially in the first half of the day I noticied as self effect that had more salvia in my mouth.
I had my hand very often near my face.

I travel through public transportation. I paided a lot of attention to what was happening around you. I don’t know whether to label this as a self effect or whether it’s just my curiosity about finding out how the stuff works.
Nothing that happened during the ride was a clear effect.

The semester just started.
I arrive in the biochemistry lecture late and sit next to a girl (HB6) after asking her for the seat in the back of the room. Beforehand she had her bag on the seat.
The lecture consits of two parts.
She moves a little bit nearer to myself.
There are 2 small touches during lecture. (one legs / one arm)
Sign off rapport: Had her hand at her face when I moved my hands to my face beforehand.
She leaves after the first part of the lecture. She touches myself a lot (>4 times) while packing her stuff together. Both with her arm and her leg.
While the first touching might have been purely accidental the amount of touch that happened at the end probably wouldn’t have happened without pheromones.
As I sit at the end of the row of four people. I stand up to let her out.

She thanks me verbally for letting me out. A minute afterwards the girl who sit next to her gets out but she goes the other way. She however smilled at myself.

I have made a personal experience that shows me that pheronmones do something. Unfortunately I however had no idea about what amount of pheromones I had on my body.

Second day:
I try to apply 1x Ammo and 2x IS. The spray however doesn’t come out fully and I don’t have much pheromones on myself.

In public transportation sitting next to a girl (HB7) with a seat in between for ten minutes.
She plays half of the time with her hair and a bit with a bandage on one of her fingers.

I have around two years worth of Salsa dancing experience.

While dancing my regular dancepartner DP who generally has more dance experience than myself looks a lot on my feet.

Another girl D who treated me beforehand a bit as inexperienced treats me more like an equal.

Day three:

One spray of Ammo to my neck. This time it feels like a full spray. At the beginning it feels like a burning sensation on my skin.

No observation during public transport. I go to a Salsa club. My own fitness rating would be 4 on a 7 point scale.

The first girl aged around 20, HB8, I’m dancing with feels like she’s a Salsa beginner. Maybe she danced something else beforehand. Let’s call her G1.
We dance for Salsa songs (SSSS).
From the beginning G1 seeks body contact and complies with everything that I do. I can have both arms around her and G1 also has both arms around me. Cheeks touch. We do a bit hip circling. In between G1 sometimes touches her hair.
I end the dance with thanking her.
After dancing with me she however also danced close with other guys.

The second girl (G2) I’m dancing is also a beginner. G2 start of with dancing at normal dance distance however she soon reduces the distance to be able to touch me with my body.
We dance 2 Salsa, 2 Bachata and another Salsa. (SSBBS)
In between she asks me whether I visit the location more frequently and I affirm.
I don’t have full compliance with her but it’s still a very sexy dance.
During Bachata our hips touch the whole time and my leg rubs a lot on her intimate parts.

My third dance is with a someone I’m dance with more often. We dance for a very long time Salsa with two Bachatas and a ChaCha in between. (SXBBCSX)
The girl is rather shy and generally likes dancing with me very much.
The dance was more intimite than our last dance. She was okay with me having both arms around her and one of her arms on her back but not with having both arms around me and our bodies touching. Our cheeks touched during Bachata.

Forth dance G4 is with an older lady at a normal Salsa dance distance.

Fifth dance is with a girl G5 I’m danced with before for short amounts of times during dance practice.
We dance SSBBS. Relatively intimate but she doesn’t like having both arms around each other.

I ask G2 again to dance. Three hours have passed since I applied the spray. We dance shortly with our bodies touching each other. She however doesn’t continue it. After one dance she ends the dance with telling me that she’s tired.
The spray probably evaporated through all the sweeting :frowning:

I have a few questions:
What do you guys think about applying the sprays in the toilet at the club instead of applying them at home?
Do you think that it’s realistic that Ammo evaporates after 3 hours (2 Hours of which I sweet very much)?
At the end I didn’t smell the Ammo myself anymore. Is it a good heuristic that you have to reapply when you don’t smell the spray anymore yourself?

Another question:
How does reapplying work with the sweet spot finding protocol?

Day4:
Again a salsa club dancing evening.
I applied Ammo at my neck at the bathroom of the club.

At the beginning I had few shorter dances that didn’t went very well.
One nice Salsa dance with a woman G6 I danced with two weeks ago in the middle of the evening. She’s around my age. Heads touching but not full bodies. We danced that way before.
After that I had one reasonable close dance that however didn’t lasted long.

I generally had a feeling that the evening didn’t went well.
At the end I switched to the Bachata floor where it’s generally not easy to find dance partners.
After standing there a girl was coming. I asked her to dance but she said that she was searching a friend.
It seemed like she identified a friend as dancing on the floor and she made a decision to dance with me.

It was a nice close intimate bachata dance. Probably around 5-6 songs. Bodies/heads touching. Both arms around each other. I once tried touching her nose with mine with she didn’t like.
During the last song we danced together I my left hand on her butt and she signaled me to take it off.

Afterwards I had another Bachata dance with a woman in her early thirties, which means that I’m just interested in dancing. During the dance she told me that she only had one lesson of Bachata beforehand. I told her that she should just do what I lead. She complied with everything I wanted.
We both had much fun and she was impressed of how Bachata can be like :slight_smile:

Day 5: Monday (I skip days where I have no social interaction from the journal)
The day I had a crazy high pulse and I was sweeting a lot.
I put on 2 sprays of IOx2.

No hits while travelling with public transportation and no hits while sitting in university.

Day 6 Tuesday:

No mones for university.

Biochemitry lesson. A guy sitting behind me asked me about the Anki software that I was using. I explained him that it’s free software. He also gave me a helpful hint in a pause about the content of my flashcard.

After a long time of not doing any debating I went to our debating club at the evening.
I put on two sprays of IOx2 at my neck.
While I was on way in the right building a guy asked me for the way to the club and I told him to come along. I also chatted with him on the way. We chatted a lot but I don’t have a good comparison about what would be normal.

In the debating club greetings were normal. When it comes to actual debating I did poorly. I couldn’t really structure my thoughts but talked with very little organisation.

Day 7 Wednesday:
No mones. I went to university. At one tutorium I chatted with a guy I saw a few times before.
I not only saw him beforehand at university but also at other places. He was one time at our debating club and also attended a hacking event.
Till now we share interests but don’t have a real relationship with each other.
We talked before the tutorium and after it on our way home.

Day 8 Thursday:
No mones.

Dancing class. My regular dance partner isn’t there. Bachata with a new lady G7. She’s in her thirties, so no real sexual interest. She’s however attractive and can dance.
We have fun. I dance a deep dip at the beginning of dancing with her with my dancing teaches comments as too much/too soon.
Second lesson I dance Salsa with someone how’s neither attractive nor skilled or my age G8. She’s however appreciative of the fact that I dance with her.

While leaving G5 from above asks me whether about how often I go to the club I meet her last friday and I tell her that I go there often but not always.

Day 9 Friday:

No Mones.
I’m again at the Salsa club.

I have a few nice dances but the girl ends them after a few songs. No real good Bachata :frowning:.

Day 10 Saturday:
Social dance event at the place where I take dancing lessons.

I put on 2x Ammo + 2x IOx2 on neck and 1xIS at each wrist.
I wasn’t really fit at the day.

Unfortunately there weren’t that many people attending.
As background she told me the week before that she doesn’t have time to dance Thursdays in the next month. She also told me that she has a friend.

I asked my regular dance partner to dance at the beginning when she declined to have
a conversation with somebody.
The evening begins with a dancing introduction where we learn a new pattern. We have a nice connection but we don’t dance closely.

At one point at the evening she asks me to dance with normally doesn’t happen. Maybe because she wants to make up for declining to dance and chatting beforehand.
During our dance she asks two times whether I want to dance another song.
It seems a bit like a respect hit.

Two other club dancing days with two doses Ammo @ neck for sweet spot testing:

At the first day I had the feeling that the girls that I was dancing with didn’t had much tension in their body with prevented the dance from flowing.

The second day wasn’t all that great either. One girl I dance with regular wanted to have a bit more space. At the end of the day I had a few intimate dances.

I will test 2x Ammo today another time but it seems like it’s too much as standalone.