Dental visit with Instant Shine

Hey guys, I went to the dentist to get some fillings done so I decided to put on shine before I went.

3 sprays total: 1 back of my neck, 1 to the front of my neck, and 1 on the top of my head.

I went to the dentist in a happy mood, even though I knew it was going to hurt afterwards. I sat there waiting and this woman there maybe in her late 20s kept looking up and then as soon as I noticed would look down quick. I would catch her doing it about 5 times before they called me up.

This dental hygenist was waiting at the door, she was about in her late 40s, as soon as I greet her she grabs my bicep and holds onto it, just a moment here this happens to me everywhere I go young and old women and men grap my bicep… weird…

So, both of us head down to the room where they’re going to perform my fillings and all the while the woman would not stop talking to me. I mean it wasn’t like I didn’t want to talk but for some reason she was compelled to talk to me.

The dentist arrives he starts to talk throughout the entire proceedure with the hygenist. I caught the dental hygenist near my neck area around my ear and it wasn’t like she was working inside my teeth like the dentist. All she had to do was pass tools to the dentist.

I thought I might share my experience with you guys. I’m starting to like the smell of Instant Shine by itself.

wow it looks like a great product and i see it works by itself as you have stated above. I am currently waiting for the product and will see how it goes.

Nice report, reps. Last time I was at the dentist was years ago, I wore no pheros or anything. But the dentist was laughing like I was wearing lots of IO or Spaceland or something. Maybe he had been at the gas, I dunno. It didn’t affect his accuracy in delving around in my precious mouth though, and that’s what counts, LOL.

I went to the dentist this week too. I wore 2 drops A314. I don’t know how fast dentists usually work but I got two fillings in a little over half an hour then I overheard the dentist tell the lady doing the billing to give me a discount.:slight_smile:

It really didn’t hurt at all though. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 1.

Nice!

Good to hear the Instant Shine works for ya.

I wouldn’t be able to tell the differance with my dentist. She talks all the time anyway…almost makes me wish there was an instant product to shut her up. :roll_eyes:

haha, I sometimes wish this myself..
Like “Instant shut the f*** up” :cool: