Dosage by age?

In these early stages, I have been advised to use one spray of IH, IS, and AMMO. My age is 44. And I was telling my uncle about this and he said he’d like to try mine out before ordering for himself. However I’m going to give him use the IH or IS and save the AMMO all to my self. My uncle is 65 years old, fit and confident for a man his age. He’s looking to get with one lady (46) whom he’s been flirting with the past few months at the gym. He says if this initial test works then he’s loading up on AMMO for himself.

Would he need more than one spray of either, or one spray of both?

I think you could go a fair bit higher on the Ammo - and your uncle probably a lot higher, or use some TUTH for extra sexual steering. Even a fit and active 65yr old is going to be putting-out less None than a younger guy.

And if the woman he is interested-in is in her 40s, then some A314 for steering might also be useful.

Sounds like you are suggesting at least 2x for the 40+ OP and even 4x if available for the 65 uncle?

If you haven’t placed an order yet you could get the 2X Ammo and this should cover you both if your uncle want to try it to. For you I would start with 1 spray and your uncle maybe 2 sprays and see what happens. You still have to test to really see what number of sprays is best. But this should at least get you started.

That depends on what you find from testing - and there is no easy way to skip that stage but starting with the 2x/Heavy strength would probably be good for both of you.

I rarely use more than two sprays Ammo, even in FF22 for scent strength reasons. Beyond that, I’ll add some extra TUTH in 6% Neroli to tune the sexual element - again mainly 2x/5mcg but I am now aging towards the 3x/7.5mcg per spray strength.

Similarly I can easily add other products like IO or IH for social moderation or some IG or A314 for status, without overpowering scent issues.

I’m 49, but it’s been suggested I get 1x of everything in case it turns out 3, 5, etc. odd sprays is my sweet point. I though would like to just start with 2x as that seems pretty std. for my age and it does not seem really common that people use odd number of sprays. And indeed, seems like you guys advise 40+ to go ahead to 2x. How common is it that an odd number of sprays is a sweet spot? Is there a real concern here?

It depends - Generally I’d agree that it is always the best idea to find your sweet spot with the 1x versions first, it can be difficult with us older guys the cologne-strength products like Ammo because the scent can get overpowering if you need more than a couple of sprays.

So unless very young women are your area of interest, I don’t see it a great problem to go for the 2x to start with - mid-20s and particularly 30s-up usually show a considerably greater elasticity to doses of sexuals compared to younger ones.

Also, with a bit of practice, it is possible to get a reasonable “half spray” from the sprayer, so that’s a viable option too.

Of course testing is much easier with the Neroli products, due to the much lighter overall scent.