Dee_A
December 8, 2015, 5:29am
10
Welcome to PheromoneTalk whitelocoust!
Dropped your GC into your email yesterday.
Here’s some links for some good reads:
Why, thank you! I am biased, in fact.
And so are you. And you. And you.
We all have biases. Biases toward certain people, places, things, beliefs.
Or… Biases toward what certain pheromone mixes do because other people said so? Hmm!
But are we aware of these biases?
How can my bias make me stupid? How can we combat bias-blindness stupidity?
Knowing your biases is the first step.
Let’s take a look:
[Social Psychology: Cognitive Biases: Fundamental Attribution Error, Actor-Observer …
Originally found here: Application points 101: chest, neck and ears, and taming -none products under a shirt
Application Points 101
You gesture your hand with precision, moving across the audiences olfactory senses, with every calculated move, you enhance their senses and draw them in.
You smile as you move around the room, trailing behind you the scent, people look around and spot you, from the corner of your eye, you spot a women, possibly of your dreams for that night.
You draw her in wit…
A lot of people come in to the forum and read all the wonderful stories about peoples experiences with pheromone products . New people end up trying them out with high expectations and usually as they get to know the product those expectations are met to some extent and sometimes not because there expectations were to high.
But I think its best for people to have a realistic view on what exactly they can and can not do. I get a lot of PM’s from people asking me why "they couldn’t get there cheat…
There’s a large creneau, I think, for science and sanity in pheromones .
On the one hand, you have the researchers with their tunnel vision, and less than breathtaking studies. They prove boring (but important) points in spectacular, expensive ways.
On the other, you have the hypesters who write their ads first, and make their products second.
I was just reading the ad copy for Primal Instinct, for instance, and it claims that it’ll make you a “hit” at work. Use a few drops, sure, it’ll do you…
In case anybody here doesn’t know, Evolutionary Psychology PERFECTLY, and I mean PERFECTLY… outlines the rone and none relationship.
They just don’t use rone and none by name. I doubt most evolutionary psychologists have ever heard of these two pheromones , despite the fact that I made the connection almost immediately… “that’s a rone man they’re talking about!” and “that’s a none man they’re talking about!”.
Evolutionary psychology really does describe two types of men, one who is basically hi…
July 24th, 2009, 02:01 PM
In the late 90s, with Erox advertising heavily on the radio, I first tried these products. I had always written off pheromones as much as I would astrology (bad astrology from carnies, anyway), but I figured if they were spending so much to advertise such a product, it might be worth a shot. And hey, it’s even available in normal department stores. I don’t have to call a 900# or go to a strange, smelly sex shop or anything fishy.
So I tried the product. Did smashingly…
Happy Pheroing!
======
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from “$25 gift certificate” to “Egocentric guy here, looking for Pheromones to Enhance Sex Life w/ my Girl. M/31 ” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!