'ello mate

a) Your age, or general range
-Just turned 25

b) Sex (male, female)
-Male

c) General location (don’t worry, nobody wants to stalk you)
-I am currently living in Costa Mesa, CA. I am actually here on work. What was supposed to be a 6 month stint, turned into a year. No complaints though, the weather is beautiful. My hometown is Rochester, NY. Much worse weather, but I miss my family and friends.

d) Most importantly, tell us a bit about yourself, your personality, why you’re here, and what you hope pheromones will do for you.
-I was referred to this site by my friend, known on these boards as katalyst. We have been close friends through college, similar personalities. We both can be a little shy when first approaching a new group, so he recommended I give this site and its products a try. I won’t lie, I am little skeptical, but he insists there is something amazing about the products, so here I am. I look forward to proving the results myself.

Hi Cam69, welcome to the forum!

What kinds of things were you thinking of using pheros for? Work? School? Romance? What kinds of effects do you hope to see?

To be honest, I’m more intrigued than anything. But from what my buddy told me, there seems to be claims right down the alley of what I think could help me.

I have found myself with a lack of energy and alertness after a long day, so by the time I go out to meet new people, I just lack the spontaneity and quickness to really entertain a conversation. That’s assuming I even make it out, sometimes I just don’t feel it and never make it out the door.

If I had to say what I was looking for the most, it would be energy and alertness boost, but many of the other affects (sexual appeal, confidence, etc) would also appeal to me. I am a very skeptical person, especially with online claims that seem too good to be true (who isn’t). I trust katalyst quite a bit, so if he stands behind the product so adamantly, I can’t refuse to at least give it the old try.

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones and you can speak to him personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.

Ammo and Instant shine for your first purchases and i think that will get you rolling to see the effects since those are two of the products here that generate blatant results. And, with instant shine you should def get self effects from it right away too, although few individuals report that they get nothing from it.

As an example of this, when i am really tired i will get a red line that appear in my eye that stretches from the inner corner to the iris? or outer part of the eye. I know that it has become from stress and tiredness because after getting good sleep it is gone in the morning. If i come home from work and the gym and so on and i see that line there i know and already feel pretty beat without much energy.

I spray 2 sprays of instant shine on my neck and go about my business for a few minutes and then come back to the mirror and ive seen that line disappear from my eye and my energy (uplifted smiling mood), confidence, and ego seems to be boosted and im ready for what is going to transpire for the evening.