Excellent shipping and service(^_^)

I initially ordered expecting it to take a long time but it only took 4 days for my order to arrive and that was over the weekend.Not only that,a free gift was included(^^)
Haha,was really happy when opening it up.Could smell it really strongly before even opening the pack,particularly the ammo .Just want to thank everyone androtics direct for their awesome service(^
^)
Probably going to test it out on a date with my girlfriend on saturday and start a journal.Would try it at work but its a family business so only my sis and i work so would be a waste.
Have ammo ,instant shine 2x and instant honesty so probably going for 1 spray of ammo and instant shine and see how it goes.(^_^)

We work hard so you don’t have to.:wink:

Enjoy and let us know how it all went with the g/f.

So… any chance of Meijers, Wal-Mart, Target, Mcdonalds, Steak N Shake, etc etc adopting your business model?

They could learn a few things about customer service from you all, you all are by far the most awesome company I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with in my 34 years on this planet, and I keep telling my skeptical buddies to check out the site :slight_smile:

Thank you for your kind words. It means so much to the team. I hope your skeptical buddies listen eventually.

As for the other companies adopting our style, when we start our fast food/clothing stores and take all their customers they will have no choice. :stuck_out_tongue: