Experience with Instant Sexiness 5x cops

Does anyone have any experience/stories about their use of Instant Sexiness with 5x cops…Is/B preferably, but it doesn’t matter… I’m just feeling self conscious about wearing it, cuz of the cops and I don’t know if I should send it back…Maybe if there is some success stories that might keep the experimenting going… The first day I wore it I loved it, I felt all cute and sexy…but I’ve been really noticing the smell and I think me being self conscious of it..is effecting the self effects…Also.. I spray a couple sprays on my neck and on my wrists…I’d love to put it in my hair but I heard the cops wouldn’t smell too good in the hair…HELP Please!! I wanna get this down before I see my TG this weekend

I’ve been using IS/A for the last few months and decided to try IS/B 5x cops in chocolatini scent and love it! I just started using it last week and am getting great results. I thought I was an A type of girl, but now I really think B is more for me.

I used it all weekend with one of my tg’s and he responded so much better to me with IS/B than with the A. I use about 4 sprays, 2 to my neck and chest and 2 in my hair. I didn’t notice the cops smell, but I also am used to wearing cops and don’t really notice the smell so much now.
Even with IS/B 5x cops, I still used 8 drops of Lust After Me mixed in my lotion.

For your age, you probably don’t need as many cops as me, but with the 5x cops you should be fine with a few sprays. If you’re not comfortable use a nice cover spray. If you can smell the cops a little, don’t worry. What I’ve found is the guys that are around me always compliment me on the way I smell even if I think I smell like cops, they don’t usually notice it. :smiley:

Hi Olesia,

The smell of copulins is so bad wet that we are self concious of it. Once dried down is isn’t that horrible, but our nose remembers. LOL

The only thing I could suggest is wearing the amount you’d like to wear with your target out a few times to get yourself more comfortable. You’ll see, no one will think you stink. :wink:

Thanx girls.. I’m gonna try that…My ex and my best girlfriend said they could smell something weird, but I think that was because it was still wet..Thanx again..

P.S. More stories if anyone has them..=)

What kind of cover spray do you use?