Today I received my first order, very quickly considering my international location and also received a free gift (thank you for that!). So now I have in my possession, Ammo, Instant Shine, Instant Gentleman, Instant Openness and Turn up the Heat.
I was most interested in Ammo and so I sprayed it on my wrists to see what it smells like. I must say it’s quite an unusual smell, in the beginning it’s quite strong and a heavy smell, but when you catch glimps of it, it’s quite addictive and very pleasant.
So after that I wanted to go to the city centre and see if I could get any effects. So first I showered and tried to wash off the Ammo on my wrists, but it was quite difficult to get the scent off. After the shower I put Instant Openness to my wrists, 1 spray per wrist, and Ammo on my hair, since I thought this would be useful because of my height (6ft’3).
So I walked over to the centre, but didn’t see anything unusual happen. I even felt ignored several times. Of course this can be because I’m looking for any signs, and it’s also not unusual to walk in town and go almost unnoticed.
However I’m still afraid of OD’ing, even though I only used 1 spray which I mostly washed off and one spray on the head.
Hi Scentible,
I see you have got your pheromone baptism over with ( spraying several different things at once).
Now is the time to decide which product you are going to test first and start with just one spray of one product.
Don’t worry, we all did it. However, you have to do it properly in order to find your sweet spot with each product, then you know how much of each one to use in a mix
instant openness and ammo is a great combo.
good choice.
i was confused though…
is the centre outdoors or indoors?
in what proximity were you to other people?
with certain mixes i found there needed to be a minimum of 20 minute exposure -
to just one person, not to a room!
so i think you will have great results next time around with the mixes you have chosen… indoors… with relaxed “wear it and forget about it” attitude so that you see results just being you.
again i dont have all the details so take me with a grain of salt
i have to say,
Ammo consistantly makes me weak in the knees, and has all those manly pheromones that girls like without the risk of being repulsive the way large doses of 'none can be.
especially around younger gals from what the men’s section reports.
2 sprays of Ammo is perfect IMO and not too much, but I still think you will see reaction with only 1, and that is without the instant openess .
after you get a feel for what one mix will do by itself, you’ll be a pro at mixing them together in sweet amounts.
Thanks Diamond, I guess my impatient nature showed up again. Nice to be baptized for the second time in my life . Anyways I will try to start off with Ammo only and see what it does and then try the other products. So many products to try and so little time .
Lor, also thanks for your reply. The centre is partly indoors and partly outdoors, I went also in shops and close to people (girls mostly). I’m glad to hear the combo I chose is good and that Ammo does have effect .