First Purchase After Lot of Research..Can I Get Comaprative Opinion?

I’ve been reading thread after thread trying to figure out which products might suit what I’m lookin for. I still have a lot of questions though. I was wondering if I could get some comparative opinions on a few different products as it seems everyone uses something different to accomplish similar results.

For instance, Jasmin’s sticky really doesn’t use A314, Ammo, or IFM. However, a lot of you utilize A314 and Ammo, and sometimes in combination.

What exactly is Ammo? Does it really attempt to accomplish what all these other products combined does but in one easy to use bottle or something?

I am interested in what some of the younger guys here have to say regarding what they use in more of a college atmosphere because based on what I’ve read its led me to beleive that environment,age and social factors have a lot to do with what is more effective.

I was thinkin about using A314, IS, Ammo and IO at the same time but now I’m not sure if that’s necessary. I was going to also pickup some TAL + P79 bc they are pretty cheap and Jasmin made them seem like good choices even though I’m not exactly sure what they do or are comparative to. People use TUTH for a variety of applications but I wanted to use for afterparty type shit, post-date.

Bottom line, I’m goin with 4 of the established items and gonna throw in like 2 experimentals since they’re cheap. What I am trying to ask, is, given your experience now, what would you have purchased if you were me?

Oh yeah, if I throw on cologne over these items assuming im not using Ammo, will it inhibit their effectiveness?

Sorry for long post, appreciate any feedback people can give me.

I think they are good choices. If you want to use A314 and Ammo together, make sure you do it in moderation. Also, the “experimental products” that you’re mentioning about their price varies depending on the mcgs per spray. The default choice will say 2.5mcgs per spray, which might seem cheap but from my experience with P74 and P79 30-50mcg seem to hit the sweet spot. If you buy P79 at default setting (2.5mcg) then you’ll need to spray 12 times to achieve 30mcg. I own 10mcg per spray btw. Use the scroll down box and you’ll get a new quote.

Ammo is great as a standalone as it provides well balanced social and sexual enhancement. Adding IO encourages verbose behavior, sometimes good and often rather irritating (too much motor-mouth on a date makes me wanta run). A314 helps impart a mature and authoritative vibe–not something I’d want on a date–but great for the workplace. However it can also give you a rather fatherly old man vibe as well, so probably should be used sparingly at your tender age.

What are the recommended mcg’s per spray for the others? I am 23 years old, so I figured the minimum would do OK for me based on age. I’d like to learn more about that thuogh.

Hey Gegogi, thanks for replying to my thread. I’ve read a lot of your other posts which is part of my pheromone education now. This is what is confusing me about A314. I’ve seen some guys around my age (I think CLoud) talkinga bout A314 being great. And then others say it will give off a fatherly old man vibe. That’s sort of confusing me… Catlord uses A314 and attributes it a great deal to women wanting him, which I wouldn’t imagine it being too old man or fatherly. I understand it works in business applications, but has anyone out there found that these same business-related benefits may be similar to those attributable to females being attracted to them, without the old man vibe? I thought it was more of a ‘status enhancer’ as Androtics markets it as the GQ type product. This is why I asked these questions, so I didn’t end up buying the product and end up putting off a vibe like you have mentioned Gegogi.

As you see my age I bought one with 10mcgs per spray. I think on average using 30-40 mcgs will suffice in your case. I’m thinking about uping the doses for each spray for my next p74 since its a great product.

Hey Eslite, sorry I didn’t even bother to look at your age. I’m retarded. Anyway… do you recommend 30-40 mcg’s per spray across the board for all products or is that just for P74? Do you prefer P74 over P79?

Thanks in advance.

No need to apologize. Frankly for P79 I haven’t had much experience with, but my take on P79 is that it is like a “double-edge sword.” So far I haven’t noticed any negative reactions from using P79, but then again not much from the positive side either. Reason why I say P79 is “double-edge” is because it works as an amplifier of some sort. Meaning if the person exposed to it has a bad mood, then he/she will further experience that mood and same goes for other positive feelings. I never went over 20 mcg for P79, but I will be testing more of it this week.

P74, however, is a great product. P74 has a bit of self-effect as well as making you this cool guy. At 30-50 mcgs, conversations flow smoothly and people approached me from various directions (male and female). If I were to choose between P74 and P79, I’d definately go for P74

Alright cool, thanks for taking the time to reply to me your insight is appreciated. The reason I asked about P79 was in the sticky thread Jasmin included it as part of her seduction mix saying that if a girl was feeling aroused P79 would “make her wanna do something about it”.

I’m gettin a little a head of myself I think. I’m probably gonna just grab some Ammo or something. A314 seemed like the obvious choice at first but now I’m reading some conflicting stuff about it.