Hi, I’m new and am interested in using pheromones. I’ve been looking at some like ammo, tuth, ig,ih,is and some other ones and I would like to know where to start. To be honest and I think this is really unrealistic, but I would like to use the pheromones to basically have like one night stands, not really looking for a relationship. I would either try them out on a long time friend or school or some social setting, like the mall or a club. I am a 21 yr old male and would like to know what would work best for a newbie. Thanks!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hello and welcome here!
As you can see, I am also a newbie, but I’ll try to help as much as I can.
Start here:
And also here:
My tips so far;
Start slow. Don’t overdo it. Take only a little bit at a time, and build up as you get more comfortable
Read lots. There is a ton of information on the forum. Start with the stickies, and ask questions as needed, we will try our best to answer. Some people on this forum have years of experience and are very knowledgeable.
Be patient. Don’t expect glamorous results all the time, every time. Instead, try to use your natural appeal as much as possible, and the pheros to enhance that. Let the pheros work on their subconscious, and focus all your attention on their conscious. It will likely take weeks before you get into the groove of what works and what doesn’t, and how to use everything with more grace.
I’ve been playing with TUTH and IS, as it’s all I’ve got so far. I’m itching to buy the intro pack, p86, p75 and p79, as well as a A314 slow release and a TAC, but the total is nearly $400 and my wife won’t let me spend that much until I start a business
(So I’m going to the bank Friday to open a business account)
Anyway the IS can be used pretty much anywhere with anything, it adds positive feelings of well-being. I haven’t noticed much effect except for some increased chattiness in some people.
TUTH has had a potent effect once with my wife so far, where she was already in the mood but it simply accelerated it to a point where she didn’t care much for foreplay, but was just eager to get done. She also couldn’t stop making out with me afterwards, which is highly unusual.
Good luck on your adventures! Be sure to post your experiences, I’d love to read them ![]()
If you’re just interested in one-night stands, enone and erone are your friends. Experiment with none-based products such as Ammo, “the cologne”; TUTH, the “SEX NOW” mone; MX353, and rone-based products such as A314 (in higher doses than those used in the workplace), and perhaps IG, “A314’s little brother”," which works especially well with Asians when used in high doses. Consider IJ as well, for the younger bad-boy loving crowd.
Given your age here is what you should be looking at:
- Ammo + IS = really great mix very versatile for day, night and 1st dates
- IG - for respect but on younger guys it’s like prince charming in a bottle
- MX297 - for the party animal especially if you are VERY outgoing
- MX353 - if you’re a club goer best used with a314 (spray) night sex mix
Tuth, well if you must get the lowest dose. I’d pass on the a314 oil version and get the spray version instead. Everything else don’t worry about it.
thanks thats really helpful!![]()
These are easily my favorite mones. Add A314, P75 & P83 and you’re set.
so these a2124 p75 and p83 are experimental ones ?![]()
No, A314 is part of the consumer line. It’s their biggest product; some would say it’s its own line. P75 & P83 are putatives: part of the P-series.